< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
-Simply Sui Generis-

Am I the only Star Wars fan who loves Jar Jar? mrgreen

And The Harry Potter event worked the same way. I mean, I sort of understand the system, because it's probably a whole lot easier than trying to assign labels by what people post... But I guess they could do the thing they did with the Easter Bunny, have two NPCs in the forum and people quote the one representing the side they want... It'd be pretty awesome to have a Yoda running around. Or a Vader, or Chewy. Who knows?

I like Jar Jar. I never had a problem with him.
Actually, there was a guy in the Rebel Legion who made his own Jar Jar costume and joined up. It looks pretty friggin' awesome. Wish I could make something like it...
http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=6692
In the section of the Rebel Legion here in Oregon there's a guy who built his own Admiral Ackbar outfit-- made his own mask and everything. It blows me away every time I see it in person... http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=5562

As for the event, I don't know why they didn't do like they've done for other events and just have two links that say "click here to join XXX side and "click here to join YYY side". Click the link and you join that side. It's simple and it makes sense. >>;;

Dapper Gekko

Gorath Tsu

As for the event, I don't know why they didn't do like they've done for other events and just have two links that say "click here to join XXX side and "click here to join YYY side". Click the link and you join that side. It's simple and it makes sense. >>;;

Yeah, see that would work too!
And I concur, that Ackbar costume is incredible. Wow.

Irys Shepard

Oh, well, that makes me feel better about Jar Jar. I always seem to get into conversation about Star Wars with people who find him unbearably annoying. I loved his comic relief. Actually, thinking about it... All of the characters I liked that weren't on the Dark Side seemed mostly to be the comic relief characters. Not that I didn't like the others....

And oh, you imperialist you. I'll laugh at the Avenger people from here, but I won't try to assault them in any way.

And to the both of you... I have enjoyed the conversation, what there's been of it, but I gotta get to bed. Got an early morning tomorrow.
May the Fourth be with you! smile

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Gorath Tsu
Quote:

Nice. I need to find someone who can build me my character outfit for my book.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
-Simply Sui Generis-

May the Fourth be with you! smile

night and may the Fourth be with you

Ghostly Fox

11,725 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
ookiespookie
CHEWBACCA

Yeah buddy!!!!

laugh it up fuzzball

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Naristar
Yoda all the way!!
I love Star Wars!!

Nope

9,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Imperial Scout Troopers hell ya.. I didn't even know wtf the avengers were until the movie trailer came out all I known was it's a bunch of hero's.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
zrp
Lt. Warf could kill all of them.

hells no

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Mist Wolf Of Darkness
Yoda, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan, and Qui Gon Jinn are the best.

agree minus yoda

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Demonic_Horde1
Imperial Scout Troopers hell ya.. I didn't even know wtf the avengers were until the movie trailer came out all I known was it's a bunch of hero's.

its hopeless if you ask me

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Star Wars!

Obi Wan and Luke.

Yeah, I like the classics.

they are indeed

Lonely Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Avengers. I'm a Star Wars fan since nearly birth, but an Avengers fan almost as long. This conflict is possibly the only war I can't possibly win, despite being awesome.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Destinys Calamity
Avengers. I'm a Star Wars fan since nearly birth, but an Avengers fan almost as long. This conflict is possibly the only war I can't possibly win, despite being awesome.

True for some of us. If it delt with star wars vs. x-men. I would be in the same boat.

Lonely Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100
When I think to myself about which I like more, it inevitably comes down to one thing. What did the characters stand for? I'm a huge Cap'n fan, and huge Spider-Man fan (though he's not really a long-term Avenger) but I'm also a huge Han Solo and Obi-Wan fan.

Obi-Wan and Cap'n are all about the greater good, and sacrificing for others to have a better life.

On the other hand, Spider-Man and Han Solo are all about talking smack and getting the girl in the long-run.

I just can't choose! My favorite things, Heroics and Smart-a** comeback exist in both universes!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff