Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Stefan Lee Salvatore
toasega
For me, it was these:

#1: Kyle XY was getting really friggin' awesome, and then it ended on a cliffhanger.

I hated the ending of kyle XY I was so upset when it ended D:

and this thread has SO MANY SPOILERS.

Thank you sir someone else who ruined teen wolf for me .-.

I've never seen, nor do I care about, Teen Wolf, unless it's the Michael J. Fox movie from the 80's. I didn't write the spoilers, so calm your tits.

Finally, you can hear of an ending to a show, but still not have the full experience unless you actually witness it yourself, and any real "spoilers" are simply caused by your own annoyance and refusal to accept the situation. I myself have had things "spoiled" and watched them anyway, only to find that nothing had actually been ruined and I still enjoyed the hell out of it.

Short version: Spoilers are mainly in your own head.

Springtime Spark

Southland: I hated that ending! OMG I cried, so angry they wrote it that way. But it was a good show and the ending (even though I hated it) was a testament to that.
Huggable Overlord Nyx
Magical Miss Alice Jae
The Secret Diary of a Call Girl shattered my heart because Season 4 does not exist. It does not exist.
If you've watched it, you'll understand my reaction.

I'm still not over Young Justice.
I will never be over Young Justice.

I definitely agree about Young Justice, I was upset before I watched the show because some of the reasons it was cancelled were stupid), but after I watched it I was heartbroken that there wasn't more.

I don't remember when I posted this.

I am still not over Young Justice.

Distinct Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Epic! I felt like I was going to expect more xp

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
toasega
Stefan Lee Salvatore
toasega
For me, it was these:

#1: Kyle XY was getting really friggin' awesome, and then it ended on a cliffhanger.

I've never seen, nor do I care about, Teen Wolf, unless it's the Michael J. Fox movie from the 80's. I didn't write the spoilers, so calm your tits.

Finally, you can hear of an ending to a show, but still not have the full experience unless you actually witness it yourself, and any real "spoilers" are simply caused by your own annoyance and refusal to accept the situation. I myself have had things "spoiled" and watched them anyway, only to find that nothing had actually been ruined and I still enjoyed the hell out of it.

No need for such words.
I quoted you because of the Kyle XY thing......

No need to lecture me..... :/
just forget I said anything.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Stefan Lee Salvatore
toasega
Stefan Lee Salvatore
toasega
For me, it was these:

No need for such words.
I quoted you because of the Kyle XY thing......

No need to lecture me..... :/
just forget I said anything.

Sorry, I'm a natural debater, and I can't help but try to explain things.

Although it is rare to see anyone who's seen Kyle XY, let alone anything else I've watched, like the live action Flash series from the 90's.

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
toasega
For me, it was these:

I hated how they ended Kyle XY and when I heard it was cancelled I thought what the heck.

Even though they didn't end it on a cliffhanger, I still miss Wildfire. Was one of my all time favorites.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't know about endings of shows, but the endings of episodes?
Supernatural:
Death's Door (I sobbed)
Swan Song
Do You Believe In Miracles

Season end of American Horror Story: Asylum. I sobbed. I sobbed twice.

Game of Thrones: Rains of Castamere:
I literally screamed out loud WHAT THE ******** because that was ******** uncalled for.

But I cried really hard at the end of Elfen Lied.

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
The Glades.
The series finale was CRAP.
And the producers ripped my heart out with that...
It was just such a sudden ending too.
No notice or anying.
Just "season finale"
LOLNOPE
Guess what!?
THAT"S IT

And the Rizzoli and Isles newest episode

my feels

//ded
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
It seems like every sci-fy show that i end up loving either got canceled or it got directed it into complete s**t near the end.
-Fringe
-Firefly
-Eureka
-Warehouse 13
-The x-files

Manly Man-Lover

Sarah-J-Smith
Hellsing: It ended on such a cliffhanger that I don't know what
Sir Integra decided while her and Alucard were locked away after what happened

Adventures of Brisco County Jr. & Firefly & seaQuest DSV/2038: All three shows I love that were CUT SHORT and never renewed or cut mid-season when things were getting really good

Fullmetal Alchemist: Does it need saying?
Al and Ed
crying

Doctor Who: Most episodes themselves almost always have a heart-shattering ending!
With Hellsing, I think Ultimate had more answers. But since I've only seen 2 of the 8 or so eps, I can't be sure. sweatdrop

I'm with you on Doctor Who. The regen eps were very heartbreaking and I'm getting ready to see 10 become 11 (I've seen 9->10 and 11->12 and remember it was bittersweet). Plus, the finale of 4 was pretty sad because of what happened to his last companion... Something tells me that the second ep of End of Time will be bittersweet as well.

Anyhow... I'll go with Chrono Crusade for a tearjerker anime. Just that end. crying

I've not really cried much to many shows, but I do remember having some tears over learning that Jerry O'Connell wasn't returning to Sliders. I really want to pick up that series again so that I can fully watch it instead of how I wound up watching it the first time, which was an ep and miss 4 before watching it again.
Nikita! Guess it was a good ending but i was shattered simply because it ended!
Th amazing Spider-Man 2 poor Gwen Stacy I crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces