Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

Never heard of it 0.35593220338983 35.6% [ 63 ]
Sounds interesting 0.35593220338983 35.6% [ 63 ]
HEY! I love Take Care of the Young Lady! FTW 0.090395480225989 9.0% [ 16 ]
MY LOVELY SAM SOON WAS THE BEES KNEES! 0.07909604519774 7.9% [ 14 ]
Dude the girl in Mr. Arrogant is smoking... fo real. 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 177 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello...
Secret Garden is a show about Kim Joo Woo (Hyeon Bin- My lovely Sam Soon), a neurotic rich man who seems like he's mister perfect but is arrogant as all hell. Gil Ra Im, (Ha Ji Won- 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant), a stuntwoman who is respectful, tough as nails and poor. They meet due to a case of mistaken identity and Joo Woo finds himself unable to stop thinking about this very difficult woman. Due to a series of events that lead them to Jeju Island, they find themselves at a mysterious restaurant in the middle of the woods called the Mysterious Garden. They both are given a bottle of wine and end up drinking it. In the morning they find that something isn't quite right anymore. Also in the show are Yoon Sang Hyeon (Take Care of the Young Lady) as Joo Woo's cousin Oska, a singer whose past his prime. Kim Sa-rang plays Oska's ex, Yoon Seul. Lee Philips plays Stunt Director Im Jong Soo. Lastly is Lee Jong-suk playing a talented young singer who doesn't wish for fame.

I was wondering who else is watching the show?
What do you think about it so far?
If you are watching it... what's your opinion about the Freaky Friday-ness of it?

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I liked it but once it got to episode 5 I was like- what the hell? i didn't know this was fantasy- I didn't read the summary. All in all its funny as hell and I can't wait to see what will happen. I already have a theory about the whole wine thing and the reason behind it. Gonna be awesome.

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
1-8 eps are up and subbed on Dramacrazy! I almost peed my pants on the last one. Has anybody else watched it? Any fans out there?

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I LOVE Secret Garden! I'm watching that one too!

Questionable Borg

I've never heard of it, but I like the movie "The secret garden" smile

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mayor Gravity
I've never heard of it, but I like the movie "The secret garden" smile
Oh I know. Good movie.

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PansyDiscordia
I know! It's so freaking good. I can't wait for the next two eps to be up and subbed.

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia
I know! It's so freaking good. I can't wait for the next two eps to be up and subbed.

me too! im so addicted to this drama that i read a recap before they ever get subbed. have you ever heard been on dramabean.com?

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PansyDiscordia
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia

me too! im so addicted to this drama that i read a recap before they ever get subbed. have you ever heard been on dramabean.com?

opps its dramabeans

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PansyDiscordia
PansyDiscordia
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia

opps its dramabeans
I've heard of it but never been on it. I should probably check it out.

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia
PansyDiscordia
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia

opps its dramabeans

you should. idk why but i feel like their recaps complete my viewing experience. lol and since im not Korean also help to explain a few things.

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PansyDiscordia
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia
PansyDiscordia
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia

opps its dramabeans

you should. idk why but i feel like their recaps complete my viewing experience. lol and since im not Korean also help to explain a few things.
Your right. I started reading some recaps and I realized I misinterpreted some scenes. Plus the writer is hilarious.

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia
Bidd No Roe
PansyDiscordia
PansyDiscordia

opps its dramabeans

Your right. I started reading some recaps and I realized I misinterpreted some scenes. Plus the writer is hilarious.

oh yea Javabean and Girlfriday are soo fun. theirs a couple of different ppl that do the recaps , those two are the main ones

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Has anybody else found it odd that Joo Won (as Ra-im) can walk in heels without any difficulty?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games