Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I love this film and it's lyrics. What if anything do you think would have been added to the film if the "needle through a bug" subplot had made it into the film? I would have like to see more of the Graverobbers deception and whether it effected Shilohs decision. Was it a compromise to the artificial "hollywood happy ending"?

Lonely Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I love Repo. Graverobber all the way. I honestly Graverobber is done with Amber Sweet and that he is tired of not profiting much from her 'payment'. It almost seems like the more persistant Shiloh is, the more he starts to tempt her to plunge the needle in her skull and kill her so she can take the cure. At first I thought that she was trying to ask for a different 'favor' of him. I wish they would do another one like this. Have you seen the Devils Carnival? It was decent but I don't think it lived to Repo's reputation.

Invisible Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Haven't seen devils carnival. Have you seen the deleted scene between Graverobber and Amber? She uses her "charm" to get some Z... I think the way they took the film leaving out the Graverobber's deception and involvement with Rotti both hurt and saved the film. I'd have liked to have seen how the film would have resolved is Shiloh had left with Graverobber.

Lonely Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
No, I haven't seen any deleted scenes, but I will tell you that I would love to see more Graverobber! That is true, they didn't put a lot of emphasis on Graverobber's connection like they did with all the other characters. Like perhaps, was he paid under the table by Rotti to keep an eye out for certain people because the Z does help his business, or possible to take Shiloh out to experience the world so he can complete his goal. Now you have me wondering all the things that could be happening that they were unable to show. I do know that they have a theater performance somewhere in the U.S. but currently don't know where. You may actually be able to ask Terrance on his facebook page, if you can find him.

Invisible Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
My fiance and I were going to try to get a group to preform the mini show "the necromerchant's debt" at our wedding. I'd recommend seeing these two deleted scenes

A Needle Through a Bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-mrvhsCUCg

Come Up and Try My New Parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deu2ZdOTJ4s

They may explain a bit more and also slightly confuse you too. Anyhow, enjoy!

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I don't think it's quite Hollywood ending, but I would imagine it solved the quandary of "What if Hollywood demands Repo 2?" Not that I've ever been in the boardrooms generating ideas, but it would explain a fair amount of sequels that were churned out. Hero didn't get heroine, heroine didn't grasp obvious destiny and improve the world, no Disney ending for a potential sequel..

I'd have loved some more deception, but preferably from someone besides Grave Robber. I know he was the fool in any classic Shakespeare work, carrying out the work of narrator. That doesn't mean I got tired of seeing pop up every 5 minutes. We got to hear about Dad's job; I'd have loved to see the job qualifications to get that job. It's a job that could easily slide towards truly illegal activity, possibly connected to more then just 'saving' someone's life.

Invisible Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I think I'd like to see more of the world that Repo! takes place in, maybe how people not living so close to the genetic opera and what I assume is the capital city.
I love the movie. I hope they come up with a directors cut at some time, where the deleted scenes are with. Its fine without the scenes, but I dont get it, they they left them out

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
My bridesmaids might have walked down the aisle to the opera house song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff