Welcome to Gaia! ::

Right now, the only one I can think of that I liked was Ninja Storm. I mean I liked the ones that came before it but I don't remember them well enough.

I also liked In Space. I remember that one cause Zordon died in the last episode.
DarkSideDragon06
Right now, the only one I can think of that I liked was Ninja Storm. I mean I liked the ones that came before it but I don't remember them well enough.

I also liked In Space. I remember that one cause Zordon died in the last episode.
Did you pay any attention to the story?
I grew up on the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, it was the best and always will be. I practically worshiped Kimberly...

Hallowed Mage

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Since Dino Thunder was the first I saw ( with my bro ) I guess it was my favourite cause I've only seen like one episode of Mighty Morphin' sweatdrop but I've also seen a little bit of that Wild Force but I don;t really like it. I also have another reason for myself loving Dino Thunder...the White Ranger
I find it kinda funny how he beats the Rangers without breaking a sweat at first (plus my brother had his action figure that i used to steal emotion_awesome ) Anyway I'm going to start to watch Mighty Morphin' soon so I will have to rethink my answer.

Beloved Perfectionist

besides the original, i was quite fond of mystic force.

my cousin was explaining to me that the white witch was actually the reformed rita repulsa, and i was like *mind blown*
Dan D Lie N
besides the original, i was quite fond of mystic force.

my cousin was explaining to me that the white witch was actually the reformed rita repulsa, and i was like *mind blown*
Was she? eek
Ruu Kitty
Since Dino Thunder was the first I saw ( with my bro ) I guess it was my favourite cause I've only seen like one episode of Mighty Morphin' sweatdrop but I've also seen a little bit of that Wild Force but I don;t really like it. I also have another reason for myself loving Dino Thunder...the White Ranger
I find it kinda funny how he beats the Rangers without breaking a sweat at first (plus my brother had his action figure that i used to steal emotion_awesome ) Anyway I'm going to start to watch Mighty Morphin' soon so I will have to rethink my answer.
Mighty Morphin actually was one you should watch because it's first 3 season connected to the next 3-4 seasons of PW

Hallowed Mage

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Zeroah
Ruu Kitty
Mighty Morphin actually was one you should watch because it's first 3 season connected to the next 3-4 seasons of PW

Thanks! Netflix here I come! emotion_kirakira

Shameless Lunatic

19,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! emotion_kirakira

But I think it was the time of year you were born in or started watching the show. I mean, my little cousin thinks that Power Rangers Samurai is the best but other than that saga he has only seen the Mystic Force.

But then you also have to consider which version you watched as well. I loved America's Mighty Morphin and Japan's Gosei Sentai Dairanger.
I always liked Dino Thunder and the original 2 seasons because that's what I grew up watching and watching Tommy Oliver come back and be a ranger again made everything all amazing. The new ones are okay, I watch them with the kid I babysit, and the powers and discs and swords are really cool, and the graphics are brilliant, but the story lines are cheesy.

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XStr8EdgeX
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the original all day err day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash