Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Hunger Games. Twilight kinda screamed that I couldnt live with out a boyfriend. Hunger Games also had a bit more action.

Dapper Dabbler

Hunger Games. Better writing, much more depth.

Twilight is very bland.
xXPandamaniumXx
Hunger Games hands down... Vampires don't sparkle. Leave the vampire novels to Anne Rice.

I'd rather leave the vampire novels to Kim Newman, or Stephen King, or perhaps James Lyon. Anne Rice paved the road that Stephanie Meyer traveled.

Cat

I would choose Hunger Games over Twilight any day.

Twilight is four books written about how this girl could not live without her creepy vampire boyfriend. The Hunger Games is a story about a tyrannical government and how it was taken down with the help of a Native American (you cannot convince me otherwise!) girl. It's also more relate-able, considering our current situation in the United States (injustices, media cover-ups, focus on relationships, yeah).

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Tough call but I slightly prefer Twilight more over Hunger Games.
The Frieza saga

Interesting Explorer

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Not exactly a fair comparison, despite being both teen fiction, they're targeting very different audiences.
For me personally Hunger Games wins with no doubt at all.
The character development, the antagonist, the emotions and struggles for the protagonist drew me into the universe, not because I want to be a part of it, but because these characters feel far too real.
Twilight to me was more of a watch it for the laughs kind of thing, the romance isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Friendly Explorer

The Hunger Games. I fell in love with the saga immediately when I watched the first movie. I love the books, too, of course. I have watched the first movie of the Twilight saga and it was ok, but I guess it wasn't just my thing.

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
Neither. Star Wars.

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The-clockwork-knight
definately the hunger games!

wolfy thinks so too 3nodding 3nodding

Nimble Nymph

19,750 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I wasn't very impressed by the Twilight story in general, books or films. Why? Hmm. I couldn't seem to care for the characters except the wolves. I wish there had been more about them.

I only just recently saw the first two Hunger Games films. They were pretty good, I prefer scifi to supernatural. I'm not really into dystopian stories though but there's lots of action so it was ok.

Pure-hearted Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hunger games

Because ?
User Image

Friendly Phantom

I heart The Hunger Games.

Quick Reply

Submit