<3 </3

Elle Fanning is...

an amazing actress! 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
a decent actress... 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
GAH you don't even want to know what I think! 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Friendly Seeker

heart
Has anyone on here ever seennnn Phoebe in Wonderland?? This movie, right here, is my absolute favourite. I watch it over and over again and never get bored of it. Elle Fanning is one of my all time favourite actresses and I get to watch her in a very emotional but brilliant version of my second favourite thing, Wonderland, based of course on the original Alice in Wonderland.

If anyone has seen it I would love to hear your thoughts or even if you're just a fan of Elle... :D

Friendly Seeker

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sounds interesting. I will give it a try. That reminds me I still have to see Alice in Wonderland movie aswell.

Friendly Seeker

Aon Speed
Sounds interesting. I will give it a try. That reminds me I still have to see Alice in Wonderland movie aswell.

YAY it is so worth the watch.
It's on Netflix if you have access to that.
Thanks so much for responding XD
I've seen it, but it's been a while so I don't remember too much about it. I think Elle is adorable. I also love her sister, Dakota.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I saw it a few times with my girlfriend. I loved it. The entire movie made me cry. It has to be one of the best movies I've ever seen. 4laugh heart
i havent seen that movie yet, but its sounds interesting whee

Shy Gaian

AerieBelle
heart
Has anyone on here ever seennnn Phoebe in Wonderland?? This movie, right here, is my absolute favourite. I watch it over and over again and never get bored of it. Elle Fanning is one of my all time favourite actresses and I get to watch her in a very emotional but brilliant version of my second favourite thing, Wonderland, based of course on the original Alice in Wonderland.

If anyone has seen it I would love to hear your thoughts or even if you're just a fan of Elle... :D

Hey there.
I to loved this movie. I thought Elle Fanning played a wonderful part as phoebe.
It's been a while since I've seen it but I remember been amazed by the acting and story behind it.
I also thought Felicity Hoffman played a wonderful part as her Mother.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff