Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Strawberry

I would have to say Guardians of the galaxy… It was good but but not that good people! sweatdrop

Dangerous Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
English Elegance
How about every movie ever? They all are. You end up not enjoying them as much as you thought you would. Obviously there are exceptions, but most of the time I find myself going 'Meh' to most movies that come out. And there are too many sequels. It's boring.

I don't really understand so many sequels. Also, old cartoons and sitcoms made into movies. Can't anyone come up with an original idea any more?

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
1. ******** FROZEN
2. Inception
4. The Avengers
5. 2001: A Space Odyessy
6. Napoleon Dynamite
7. TOP. ********. GUN.
8. Scarface (YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT)
9. Titannic (Or "Titenic", according to Jontron)
10. World War Z

MissShadowCat's Spouse

Demonic Cultist

My Litttle Wee-Wee Head

I don't really understand so many sequels. Also, old cartoons and sitcoms made into movies. Can't anyone come up with an original idea any more?

Exactly. It seems screenwriters can't come up with anything original these days. Another thing that bothers me is remakes of older movies, like Total Recall or Red Dawn.
FrontierBrainPalmer
For some reason, Mean Girls is getting overhyped amongst some of my Facebook friends.

I agree. I admit, Mean Girls had its moments but overall it was kind of boring.
Right now, I have to say Divergent. It's basically in my opinion a spin off of the Hunger Games.

Shy Star

Ponyo for me. People hyped it up a lot when it came out and when I saw it, I wasn't very entertained. Then again, Ghibli is usually pretty miss with me, I think really liked Spirited Away and even then, I can't say I went crazy over it. I don't really like his method of storytelling. Imagination is fine, storytelling needs some revision.
User Image

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I really don't understand the HATE Frozen is getting.

In my opinion, it is ONE of the best Disney movies ever made. (Although thanks to my nostalgia goggles nothing will ever beat The Lion King)

I thought it was beautiful and had great songs.
The animations were really really good.
And it intentionally turned around the whole "princess gets saved by prince charming" theme by showing that family can mean "true love" while prince charming can be a curse in disguise.
I really enjoyed that.

Sure, Tangled was awesome as well - but it lacked the beauty and the music in my opinion. It was funny though and probably still one of my top ten Disney movies.

I guess Frozen got very popular on the internet thanks to so many antisocial outcasts who felt that Elsa represented them... sweatdrop

I don't know why Frozen got such a HUGE fan base - but it is still a very well made, beautiful movie.

Wealthy Giver

The Bijoux
The Dark Knight. If not for Heath Ledger that movie would have been uninteresting.
Disagree. Though he played the best Joker in history the story itself was brilliant.

Wealthy Giver

YukimuraSake
FrontierBrainPalmer
For some reason, Mean Girls is getting overhyped amongst some of my Facebook friends.

I agree. I admit, Mean Girls had its moments but overall it was kind of boring.
Agreed.
I don't like any of Linzi Lohans movies tbh.

Wealthy Giver

xHelloImTheDoctorx
From the top of my head, I can name Avatar, Gravity, Twilight movies, hmmm... Can't think of anything else atm...
Totally agree with the Twilight movies.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
50 Shades of Grey and it's not even out yet.

Jolly Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200
Frozen. As much as I enjoyed the movie, I really don't get why it's so overhyped. I can understand why when it first came out but it's been like I don't know how long since it premiered and it still has a hyper fan base!

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Anka Kuroneko
Frozen. As much as I enjoyed the movie, I really don't get why it's so overhyped. I can understand why when it first came out but it's been like I don't know how long since it premiered and it still has a hyper fan base!

I have a bad feeling that fanbase is gonna stick around for long time stare ...

Jolly Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200
digihearts35
Anka Kuroneko

I have a bad feeling that fanbase is gonna stick around for long time stare ...

Ohh yeah. >_< I agree....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces