Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello all! We are quickly approaching the continuation of Season Four of Once Upon a Time! This thread is to talk about the show and discuss what we expect in the upcoming episodes.

Please, reader beware, this thread is known for loads of spoilers, so if you aren't caught up or you still haven't seen the most recent episodes, please don't look too deeply into posts. I personally try to keep away from posting too much detail, but others may not do the same. You have been warned.

~ How do you feel about the most recent episode(s)
~ Favorite Stories? Characters? Do share!
~ Predictions are more and welcome <3

* Not really necessary, but if you are talking about a recent episode try to be vague about descriptions of what happened until a week has passed, just in case someone is behind. That or warn if you are about to post major spoilers to give everyone a heads up.*

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm curious because of this:

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

The ending of the last season left me feeling both happy and annoyed: ecststic for CaptainSwan but sad for Regina Dx
I'm still not sure how I feel about Frozen being part of the show. I only watched the movie because it was going to be part of the show lol. Don't get me wrong, the movie was good. Just overrated, imo.

Wealthy Hoarder

I have it dvring right now but I can't wait to watch it. Interesting move with Frozen.

I am still wondering on how Regina will regard Emma due to the time mix up thing.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Spoilers (kind):

Sorry, I poofed to watch, not much happened, and Regina keeps changing her plan, so I'm curious as to what she will do, go back in time or find the writer? I pretty much saw this as a teaser episode.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Vannequin
The ending of the last season left me feeling both happy and annoyed: ecststic for CaptainSwan but sad for Regina Dx
I'm still not sure how I feel about Frozen being part of the show. I only watched the movie because it was going to be part of the show lol. Don't get me wrong, the movie was good. Just overrated, imo.

I love singing the songs from the movie, and I own it myself, but Im glad the hype is dying down some. I love that CaptainSwan is going on, I'm really hoping Regina doesn't go back to her old ways, but I mean, she is the evil queen =/ She's grown on me over the seasons, as well as Rumple.
Was anyone else kinda disappointed with the season premiere tonight?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Penelope Panic

I was, I kinda expect a little bit more, we weren't given a lot of information and a big chunk was just small talk. I'm eager for next week still, just hoping they give us a bit more, maybe if it would have been a two hour episode to start us off I would have been happier.
Vupie
Penelope Panic

I was, I kinda expect a little bit more, we weren't given a lot of information and a big chunk was just small talk. I'm eager for next week still, just hoping they give us a bit more, maybe if it would have been a two hour episode to start us off I would have been happier.

It didn't keep my attention at all! I think the Frozen aspect is so stupid.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Penelope Panic
Vupie
Penelope Panic

I like that they are taking it from a different view and not just recreating the story exactly like the movie. I'm just hoping they actually do something with it beyond the mini bits that they showed today, if that makes sense.
I was really upset that they hyped us up for that Rumpbelle dance, and it lasted all of 10 seconds. The whole episode felt so rushed.
Vupie
Penelope Panic
Vupie
Penelope Panic

I like that they are taking it from a different view and not just recreating the story exactly like the movie. I'm just hoping they actually do something with it beyond the mini bits that they showed today, if that makes sense.

That made total sense! And I agree 100%!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
... As we explode.
I was really upset that they hyped us up for that Rumpbelle dance, and it lasted all of 10 seconds. The whole episode felt so rushed.

Thank you, glad someone else felt that way! I squealed with joy when I saw the dress (it was beautiful!!!) and then the music hit and tugged on my heart, after that it just died. I had expected so much more for that seen! I hardly held on to all of the information they threw in there (which even then wasn't a lot) but the episode did jump around a lot. I'm hoping next week it turns it around for me some. This will be the first season where I watch it week by week, I didn't get into it until after the first three were already released and online. So it's going to be a pain waiting each week to see what happens next.

I personally think they should have either focused more on the Anna and Elsa story to start, or put more into the Regina and Robin part, they bounced between the two a lot. I know both are a big deal right now, but not enough was given for either to get an idea of where it goes, which I guess will keep viewers watching. I don't know, I guess the scenes I expect a lot from fell short, very very short.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Penelope Panic

That made total sense! And I agree 100%!

Good! I hope the next episode is more of an actual story builder than just a teaser >.< they haven't failed me before, so I'm hanging on! I've probably complained about all of the first episodes to each season though.

Dapper Capitalist

Just finished watching the episode. I was extremely disappointed with the Frozen aspects. There's no new creative twist or spin or anything, it's just a straight up sequel to the movie with all the characters exactly like their movie counterparts. It just feels like fanfiction. I hoped they would have taken more risks than this, but instead they've chosen catering to the Frozen fanbase over writing their own story.

I feel the only thing going to be keeping me interested this season is Regina and Rumple, and I'll just have to bear through the Frozen related stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff