Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

Sheshira
I am happy for Regina changing her plans. It shows the progress and growth of her as a person. She started out with wanting to go back to kill Marian to fix time. Yet, she couldn't essentially hurt Robin again (first time, and second time). It was her love for Robin that saved Marian.

I also love that they're going to tackle the mystery of that book and I love that she's going to make it give her a happy ending because it's messed with her life for too long.

I especially loved the look on her face when the mirror showed her the moment she met Marian. You could just see what she was thinking "I really am a monster." and to me that pretty much sealed it that she can never go back to being that person.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
All of these discussions are amazing I totes agree with most of them
like the whole Frozen thing could have waited an episode like slowly capture are minds into it like they always do. It does seem rushed tho because the dance scene with Rumple and Belle didn't last that long like I wanna see more twirling emotion_yatta
The Regina thing touched my heart because she is learning about how she was once and how it can help her to change :3
Also Hook not knowing what Netflix was sooooooo adorable!! emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
OH__monichi
like the whole Frozen thing could have waited an episode like slowly capture are minds into it like they always do. It does seem rushed tho because the dance scene with Rumple and Belle didn't last that long like I wanna see more twirling emotion_yatta
The Regina thing touched my heart because she is learning about how she was once and how it can help her to change :3
Also Hook not knowing what Netflix was sooooooo adorable!! emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

OKAY! FINALLY!!! I'm glad someone mentioned the Hook thing, I LOVE him and that part had me laughing until my sides hurt, "I don't know what that is, but sure." I wouldn't run from him xD I think a lot of people are sad about the dance, I expected a more extravagant scene. The music was pretty for the whole 15 seconds though.

I'm glad I could open up a topic to capture different view and I'm glad others are enjoying it as well <3

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Sheshira
I am happy for Regina changing her plans. It shows the progress and growth of her as a person. She started out with wanting to go back to kill Marian to fix time. Yet, she couldn't essentially hurt Robin again (first time, and second time). It was her love for Robin that saved Marian.

I also love that they're going to tackle the mystery of that book and I love that she's going to make it give her a happy ending because it's messed with her life for too long.

I agree with this as well! I am excited to find out more about the book and for her to get a happy ending, season three left me in tears since she didn't get ger happy ending after all.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Vupie
OH__monichi

OKAY! FINALLY!!! I'm glad someone mentioned the Hook thing, I LOVE him and that part had me laughing until my sides hurt, "I don't know what that is, but sure." I wouldn't run from him xD I think a lot of people are sad about the dance, I expected a more extravagant scene. The music was pretty for the whole 15 seconds though.

I'm glad I could open up a topic to capture different view and I'm glad others are enjoying it as well <3

Hahaha I semi watch it because of hook heart
He's just soooo cute like a little lost puppy who bites ;3
I was sad the dance wasn't a bit longer but re watching it kinda looks like they did a good job on it but I think they are trying to pull the story to the hat Mickey's hat which is very exciting I can't wait to see what they do

Also my friend pointed out that if the curse was lifted and everyone remembered who they once were then Anna should be like "where's Elsa??"
But I stated she's probably lost in the woods emotion_awesome

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Also I played that netflix scene like too many times emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

Fashionable Prophet

5,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
CreativeButLazy

I completely disagree, the story is no more set in stone than any other story they've used, plus they have the original Snow Queen fairy tale that they could have pulled inspiration from as well (that was quite different from the disney movie)

And so what if they character were in Arendelle in the movie? Snow White was in holland, Beauty and the Beast was set in France, not to mention the fact that most of these stories were set in completely different time periods as well (1400's vs 1800's etc) The fact that it was one way in the movie shouldn't have stopped them from changing it in the series like they've done with every other disney movie they've used.

They could have but they wanted to continue Frozen without "damaging" the movie. They may have been adamant about the ships - SQ, CS, OQ - but they may not want to ruin the fanbase of the movie, especially it's still current and it's still making money. Hence, they just continued with it. I think it all goes down with that.

When I said the characters lived in Arendelle, I didn't mean in the movies itself or in the real world story counterparts. The other characters lived in the Enchanted Forest, or Mist Haven as known to outsiders. The fairytale world they lived in...it's like Arendelle is in some far off place. Like Middle Earth. I think that's the best comparison. wink Also, time periods don't matter. They will all converge with the present time anyway, seeing as they will go to Storybrooke at one point.

But again, this is just the premiere episode. Who knows what they will do with the characters. There's still Elizabeth Mitchell and she will play an important part in the Frozen arc, if the news items/scoops are to be believed.
I think that it could have been much, much worse than it was. There were some really feel good moments. But I did feel like I was being rushed, and it was a bit more choppy than I'd like. I'd have preferred if they would have kept to a couple storylines. But I can see how they'd want to update us on what everyone was up to. Kind of.

But it could just simply be, bad planning, with good ideas.

I enjoyed it enough that I don't have any major complaints. There wasn't that moment during the show when I just wanted to rip my hair out and scream bloody murder at the writers. It was more a face palm and a head shake.

It could very well be that I'm just rambling, though.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Would love to hear what you all thought about tonight ^.^

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
~Imperfect Isabel~
I think that it could have been much, much worse than it was. There were some really feel good moments. But I did feel like I was being rushed, and it was a bit more choppy than I'd like. I'd have preferred if they would have kept to a couple storylines. But I can see how they'd want to update us on what everyone was up to. Kind of.

But it could just simply be, bad planning, with good ideas.

I enjoyed it enough that I don't have any major complaints. There wasn't that moment during the show when I just wanted to rip my hair out and scream bloody murder at the writers. It was more a face palm and a head shake.

It could very well be that I'm just rambling, though.

I feel as if there was improvement with tonights episode =)

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My views on Bo Peep have changed, i used to love that nursery rhyme now I feel i won't be able to look at it the same way again...granted, could be said for many of these characters but it just seems that the rest were heros of some sort whilst the bad guys were the usual suspects (Rumple, Queen etc) and now Bo Peep is in the 'change of views' category with Peter. XD

And now I can't look at David without thinking 'Enchanted forests answer to Fabio'. XD;

Bah, thanksRuth! I have Love Is An Open Door in my head now due to this episode and all because of David's mother giving Anna those sandwiches and Anna replying with 'I love sandwiches!" XD

As for the ep I like it though I do wonder if the other ice weilder is the Snow Maiden, another Hans Christain Anderson story, sure it isn't 100% like Elsa but if they wanted to put that story into the show then they could easily give her ice magic/give her more powers like Elsa's etc.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I've just finished watching the episode and I like what I've been seeing. I love how they used the cars as such great symbolism for the anxiety that Elsa suffers from. It was also great to see how Anna was able to help David way back when and how David was able to reach out to Elsa and help her using Anna's own words. The reunion between Regina and Henry was sweet. I love that he's so determined in reaching out (and how everyone sees Regina pulling away).

I feel as if we might see a great friendship form between Regina and Elsa both have the inclination to pull away (for different reasons) and between Emma and Elsa because they have powers they can't control. Now as for the ending I'm guessing she could be the The Snow Queen (although very speculative perhaps this is Elsa's real mother?)

Dapper Capitalist

Warning SPOILERS

As much as I was disappointed about them not taking more liberties with Frozen, the fact that they're bringing the actual Snow Queen from the original fairy tale in as well is genius. They're actually going to tie Frozen in with the Snow Queen in a logical way. Suddenly I am way more interested in this season now.

Dapper Capitalist

Nafretiti
My views on Bo Peep have changed, i used to love that nursery rhyme now I feel i won't be able to look at it the same way again...granted, could be said for many of these characters but it just seems that the rest were heros of some sort whilst the bad guys were the usual suspects (Rumple, Queen etc) and now Bo Peep is in the 'change of views' category with Peter. XD

And now I can't look at David without thinking 'Enchanted forests answer to Fabio'. XD;

Bah, thanksRuth! I have Love Is An Open Door in my head now due to this episode and all because of David's mother giving Anna those sandwiches and Anna replying with 'I love sandwiches!" XD

As for the ep I like it though I do wonder if the other ice weilder is the Snow Maiden, another Hans Christain Anderson story, sure it isn't 100% like Elsa but if they wanted to put that story into the show then they could easily give her ice magic/give her more powers like Elsa's etc.

I"m going to say it's the actual Snow Queen. I mean Elsa's Disney's "interpretation" of the Snow Queen, but she's just so so different from the original character that they really are like two completely different people. Bringing them together and finding a way to tie Frozen in with the original Snow Queen story is a genius idea.

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
CreativeButLazy
Warning SPOILERS

As much as I was disappointed about them not taking more liberties with Frozen, the fact that they're bringing the actual Snow Queen from the original fairy tale in as well is genius. They're actually going to tie Frozen in with the Snow Queen in a logical way. Suddenly I am way more interested in this season now.
So it is the Snow Queen? I was a little confused because I thought that Elsa was the Snow Queen but both tied in together would make sense. At first I thought she might be a girl Jack Frost, but they probably wouldn't make Jack be a girl twice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff