Grace 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Arden 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Thredson 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Johnny Thredson 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Timothy Howard 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Meredith75
Could we just say that there are spoilers in the thread and people read at their own risk?

I'd prefer having the risk be further diminished, just in case... and by noting what you're spoiling, people can select which spoilers to read and which to avoid. 4laugh I know it's sort of a pain!
So here are two AHS-related bits of media that I'd like to bring to attention...

Oh, and congrats to Jessica Lange for yet ANOTHER award as Constance! We all saw that comin'. heart

Here's the song featured in the 'Family Portrait' video, as well as several promos:

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

And here's an absolutely brilliant fanvid:

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Enjoy!
Bumpin' us up!
I love American Horror Story. I even downloaded the theme song as my ringtone. Its a bit awkward and hard to hear, but I keep it anyway. heart

Friendly Explorer

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Rin Daughter Of Mnemosyne
I love American Horror Story. I even downloaded the theme song as my ringtone. Its a bit awkward and hard to hear, but I keep it anyway. heart

My ringtone is tate saying "Hi, I'm tate. I'm dead. Wanna hook up?" ahaha. My friends think im weird when my phone rings but... oh tate heart
Good God! The thread is revived!

Hello all, and sorry about the, you know, thread-death... appropriate for this show, but still. I've gathered up a bunch of press releases on what we can expect from AHS Season 2. I'll be tidying up the thread a bit, but basically, we're back!
ALSO:

In case you hadn't caught it, Season 1 was an exploration of lust and infidelity. Season 2 will be an exploration of sanity and its boundaries. Sounds promising!
SWEET!

Thread is all updated n' pretty again.

Fashionable Vampire

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The show was really amazing
london687
The show was really amazing

You know, now that I've had a few months to analyze it... a lot could have been done better, but the premise and quite a few bits of it were fantastic. The flashbacks were all really, really good. I think the first half was better than the second half, simply because there was more mystery and it was all shiny and new and you really didn't know who was dead/alive, good/bad.

I think the way 90% of the evil was apparently from Tate sorta dragged it down. I was hoping it was all actually because of the house, like the house was actually an evil entity, buuuut... Blah!
Bumpin' us up~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces