Sister Mary-Satan Eunice 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Grace 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Arden 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Thredson 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Johnny Thredson 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Timothy Howard 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

On an ahs note, I am proud to say I will be cosplaying Moira as soon as I can. I found the exact uniform but oh god, I cannot pay 150 for it, so-- crafting talents, where art thou?
bonecrown
On an ahs note, I am proud to say I will be cosplaying Moira as soon as I can. I found the exact uniform but oh god, I cannot pay 150 for it, so-- crafting talents, where art thou?

That would be a great Halloween costume, complete with the missing eye make-up!
I personally liked everything Violet wore during the show. A lot like my own style. but Moira's uniform was super sexy.
Supposedly, in the episode called "Birth", there are numerous hints as to the next season. Anyone catch anything like that?
Captain Talavar
Supposedly, in the episode called "Birth", there are numerous hints as to the next season. Anyone catch anything like that?

My guess is the second season will be about the twin that lived.
lux Iisbon
Captain Talavar

But if the series is an anthology (new story and characters each season) then it doesn't make sense to continue off of a plot line from season 1, unless Constance and the kid move away or something.
Captain Talavar
lux Iisbon
Captain Talavar

But if the series is an anthology (new story and characters each season) then it doesn't make sense to continue off of a plot line from season 1, unless Constance and the kid move away or something.

That's what I'm thinking will happen. I'm not happy about it.

Tipsy Girl

Harmon Violet
bonecrown

That would be a great Halloween costume, complete with the missing eye make-up!
I personally liked everything Violet wore during the show. A lot like my own style. but Moira's uniform was super sexy.
Wow I've never thought about doing a cosplay but that's a great idea. And i loved Violet's clothes too and she reminded me a lot of myself.
I'm a little tardy to the party. But I'm glad to see you made this thread!
On the topic of the next season, I heard someone speculate that the next season will take place on a farm because of the animal print that Chad was using to paint the nursery. It's an interesting theory. I also heard a theory that it will take place in Florida at Vivien's sister's.
AUGH. Alright. Hi, guys. Thank you so much for waiting, the internet was down for a few days...

As for theories for season 2, I got nothin. I'm extremely unhappy with where they dropped it -- people have been saying that all the loose ends were resolved - UNTRUE. That child is the ANTICHRIST. The devil walks the earth now, how is that resolved?! Anything could happen! I also want to know more about what Billy Dean (Jean?) was saying about how the the house is actually a living force, which was a theory I had early on.. hell yes.

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
bonecrown
AUGH. Alright. Hi, guys. Thank you so much for waiting, the internet was down for a few days...

As for theories for season 2, I got nothin. I'm extremely unhappy with where they dropped it -- people have been saying that all the loose ends were resolved - UNTRUE. That child is the ANTICHRIST. The devil walks the earth now, how is that resolved?! Anything could happen! I also want to know more about what Billy Dean (Jean?) was saying about how the the house is actually a living force, which was a theory I had early on.. hell yes.

I was pretty upset about the child and the next season being in a different place/house.
But the creator of the show stated that he did want to re-use characters...so if he did, it would make sense to bring back who is still alive (Constance and her satan-baby).
Right? I agree with the person who said that they probably move, but then again not really...because Constance's dead sons are there, HER BABIES!

Also, Billie Dean is getting famous and getting her own tv show, remember?
So that is a hint that we may still be seeing more of her as well.
@Oh: Oooh, I forgot about Billy Dean's plans. xD I'd love to see her again. Sigh.. I just wish they'd continue the damn storyline. ): Causing so much drama by droping it! I'll miss Constance and Moira and... god, after all Viv's been through, we just have to assume she's happy?
Bumpin' us back up!
Bumpin' us back up!
Bumpin' us back up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out