Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

Dude if Claire and Eli get back together I'm going to seriously scream.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I don't know how I'd feel about them getting back together. On one hand, I absolutely love Eli and can't stand Claire. In that light, I do not want them back together. On the other hand, Eli is downplayed and not given his full "oomph" without the Claire drama. In that light, I do want them back together. I just want to see the passionate, dramatic, and crazy Eli again. Claire's gonna be lame no matter what. XD

Snack

ShannonsBubbles
I don't know how I'd feel about them getting back together. On one hand, I absolutely love Eli and can't stand Claire. In that light, I do not want them back together. On the other hand, Eli is downplayed and not given his full "oomph" without the Claire drama. In that light, I do want them back together. I just want to see the passionate, dramatic, and crazy Eli again. Claire's gonna be lame no matter what. XD

yeah Claire is totally the new Emma, watch in a season or two she's going to be a slut and justifying it. :<

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oo Derpette oO
ShannonsBubbles

yeah Claire is totally the new Emma, watch in a season or two she's going to be a slut and justifying it. :<

BAHA! I actually LIKED Emma! But that last statement... good comparison! XD But ya know, she did go there a little bit with dressing all drastic and kinda slutty to try to get back at her mom for getting divorced. I haven't enjoyed Claire since she became a main character. She was kinda cute as Darcy's annoying little sister.

Snack

ShannonsBubbles
Oo Derpette oO
ShannonsBubbles

BAHA! I actually LIKED Emma! But that last statement... good comparison! XD But ya know, she did go there a little bit with dressing all drastic and kinda slutty to try to get back at her mom for getting divorced. I haven't enjoyed Claire since she became a main character. She was kinda cute as Darcy's annoying little sister.

Yeah nerdy Claire~ but Allie and her became best friends so ofc that changed. :< I like some of the new people, but I do not like that new pair, the black chick and the student coucil president. Ugh i hate girls like that.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oo Derpette oO
Yeah nerdy Claire~ but Allie and her became best friends so ofc that changed. :< I like some of the new people, but I do not like that new pair, the black chick and the student coucil president. Ugh i hate girls like that.

Alli to Claire is like Manny to Emma. Alli is one of my favorite newer characters, as is Imogen. I hope they give that girl some good stuff. I have to admit I'm excited about what appears to be Fiona crushing on Imogen and Imogen perhaps having feelings back for her... and I take that from a two second clip. XD

Now! I have something that I am DYING to talk about! And that is this new character Tori and why I am pissed off at the producers in general about her. She is played by Alex Steele. Who is Alex Steele? Cassie Steele's (actress who played Manny) younger sister but more importantly she is the same girl who played Craig's little sister Angie! THAT IS WHO I WANT TO SEE! I WANT TO SEE ANGIE ALL GROWN UP AND IN DEGRASSI! I am so upset that Alex Steele was wasted on this new character and not given such an epic role of all grown up Angie.

And yes, I'm not making this up. I read it this morning here.

Snack

ShannonsBubbles
Oo Derpette oO

Alli to Claire is like Manny to Emma. Alli is one of my favorite newer characters, as is Imogen. I hope they give that girl some good stuff. I have to admit I'm excited about what appears to be Fiona crushing on Imogen and Imogen perhaps having feelings back for her... and I take that from a two second clip. XD

Now! I have something that I am DYING to talk about! And that is this new character Tori and why I am pissed off at the producers in general about her. She is played by Alex Steele. Who is Alex Steele? Cassie Steele's (actress who played Manny) younger sister but more importantly she is the same girl who played Craig's little sister Angie! THAT IS WHO I WANT TO SEE! I WANT TO SEE ANGIE ALL GROWN UP AND IN DEGRASSI! I am so upset that Alex Steele was wasted on this new character and not given such an epic role of all grown up Angie.

lol no need for the link i already knew XD and yeah it sucks also her character seems pathetic. but hopefully she'll grow in to a strong lead like here sis did back in the originals. I miss Cassie steele she is so beautiful

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oo Derpette oO
ShannonsBubbles
Oo Derpette oO

lol no need for the link i already knew XD and yeah it sucks also her character seems pathetic. but hopefully she'll grow in to a strong lead like here sis did back in the originals. I miss Cassie steele she is so beautiful

Yes... but it's been like a decade. XD It was time for them to stop playing with the old, old characters. I mean, really? Emma married Spinner? They were stretching.

And I don't think I can ever like Tori now knowing they passed up the opportunity to get Angie back now. How great would that have been?

The character does seem pathetic anyway. Just another mean girl.

And going back to your mention earlier of Katie and Merisole! Merisole is another Hazel. No matter how hard they try, I doubt she will ever make a good character. Katie, on the other hand, I do enjoy. She's like the replacement Holly J! XD

Snack

ShannonsBubbles

she also sorta reminds me of emma too, with the ocd-ness that must be a leader type thing is also like liberty. also she's bulimic so thats like emma too. I miss riley he's such a cutie pie i dont like that flamer they casted as the new gay D:

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oo Derpette oO
she also sorta reminds me of emma too, with the ocd-ness that must be a leader type thing is also like liberty. also she's bulimic so thats like emma too. I miss riley he's such a cutie pie i dont like that flamer they casted as the new gay D:

I never had an interest in Riley. I felt like they just tried too hard with him. HE'S GAY, A JOCK, AND HAS ROID RAGE! DUN DUN DUN!!! I was pissed Zane didn't get more air time than he did. He was the cutie.

Seems like you're trying a little hard to compare Katie. XD She does have some familiar aspects, but she feels totally different to me. She's not too much like Holly J, Emma, or Liberty. Her bulimia seems a lot more of a long term issue than Emma's. Emma's was weird. It didn't really last long. They did well with it, but she only seemed to struggle with it for a couple months. It seemed they tried to load too much on that character sometimes...

Snack

ShannonsBubbles

idk but yeah back then they were dropping characters like flies some times it did seem like emma and manny carried the show. I loved it though, I love Cassie Steele it was like an obsession back then too >->;; but yeah now I just hope the show doesn't turn corny thats why i don't like Katie.. she is really cliche to me, but then again there are alot of cliche characters in the show too. I like Fiona though, I really want to see what they'll do with her character, and i love how they make her so crush happy because girls are really like that its awesome ^^ I'm glad they put another lesbian in the show and didn't make her all butch or retarded like Paige and that one chick who became a stripper neutral

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oo Derpette oO

idk but yeah back then they were dropping characters like flies some times it did seem like emma and manny carried the show. I loved it though, I love Cassie Steele it was like an obsession back then too >->;; but yeah now I just hope the show doesn't turn corny thats why i don't like Katie.. she is really cliche to me, but then again there are alot of cliche characters in the show too. I like Fiona though, I really want to see what they'll do with her character, and i love how they make her so crush happy because girls are really like that its awesome ^^ I'm glad they put another lesbian in the show and didn't make her all butch or retarded like Paige and that one chick who became a stripper neutral

Fiona, Fiona... I didn't like her for the longest time. I honestly don't like her as far as looks. But I am becoming a little interested in her character. She keeps going back to stupid snob too often. It annoys me. I do agree with the crush happy thing, though. It's a bit realistic.

I have to honestly say I relate to Paige in that aspect a bit, and I do understand what she went through to a degree. I do think they should have given her at least one more female love interest. I honestly don't buy that whole idea that there is one person that can turn you gay and in all other instances you are straight. It was a little ridiculous. Alex, I liked later on in the show... at least for a bit. I found her relatable.

We do need another legit lesbian or at least bisexual woman on this show, so I guess I gotta go team Fiona until she turns the adorable Imogen. XD

Snack

ShannonsBubbles
Oo Derpette oO

Fiona, Fiona... I didn't like her for the longest time. I honestly don't like her as far as looks. But I am becoming a little interested in her character. She keeps going back to stupid snob too often. It annoys me. I do agree with the crush happy thing, though. It's a bit realistic.

I have to honestly say I relate to Paige in that aspect a bit, and I do understand what she went through to a degree. I do think they should have given her at least one more female love interest. I honestly don't buy that whole idea that there is one person that can turn you gay and in all other instances you are straight. It was a little ridiculous. Alex, I liked later on in the show... at least for a bit. I found her relatable.

We do need another legit lesbian or at least bisexual woman on this show, so I guess I gotta go team Fiona until she turns the adorable Imogen. XD

I wouldn't mind Imogen and Fiona getting together, i really wouldn't. Imogen reminds me of Ellie, without all the angst and cutting. I love characters like them <3 I am highly relatable to Imogen, I hated how they made her seem like a stalker, just because she is a great info source and pays attention to many things in detail does not make her a stalker >u>

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oo Derpette oO
I wouldn't mind Imogen and Fiona getting together, i really wouldn't. Imogen reminds me of Ellie, without all the angst and cutting. I love characters like them <3 I am highly relatable to Imogen, I hated how they made her seem like a stalker, just because she is a great info source and pays attention to many things in detail does not make her a stalker >u>

Ellie and Imogen both had/have that outcasty thing going, but Imogen is so much less serious than Ellie! That was Ellie's downfall. Imogen is so crazy in a fun way, and the stalker thing was GREAT! She was not a legitimate stalker, but she was a "stalker" which was fun. My boyfriend is very much the way Imogen was with "stalking" and I keep having to tell him that it's not real stalking. I really can't wait to see more of Imogen. I love how she sticks to herself for being weird, like in the last couple of episodes. EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS!!

Snack

ShannonsBubbles
Oo Derpette oO

Ellie and Imogen both had/have that outcasty thing going, but Imogen is so much less serious than Ellie! That was Ellie's downfall. Imogen is so crazy in a fun way, and the stalker thing was GREAT! She was not a legitimate stalker, but she was a "stalker" which was fun. My boyfriend is very much the way Imogen was with "stalking" and I keep having to tell him that it's not real stalking. I really can't wait to see more of Imogen. I love how she sticks to herself for being weird, like in the last couple of episodes. EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS!!

yeah ellie didn't make it far because her character got all angsty and boring. Omgosh tho i hope they do what they did with the 80s cast and bring back some of the actors for future degrassi peeps. like with emma's parents. so cool how they did that owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff