Rene 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Sam 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 >

Tipsy Tipper

It was boring! Stephen Moyer in an interview
said that there was going to something unexpected
and surprising.
I did not feel either of those things when watching it.
I mean it was nice the way everything was tied up I
guess but I was hoping there to be more of a cliff hanger
and not so much a Hollywood happy ending.

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
It was a little flimsy for a show ending! After the hep v vampires were gone it kind of started to get not as interesting. I thought there could have been more of a problem behind all that but I guess not. Maybe do more with that Japanese guy who wanted to make the new synthetic blood. There was nothing unexpected or surprising the only thing even remotely surprising was
Sookie staking Bill but he was gonna die anyway, I also wanna say Bill is an absolute dumbass but that's a whole other story.

Tipsy Tipper

Metallithrasha

That's how I felt too! I was just waiting and waiting
for something. Even that death as you say we've
known about it for a whole series!! I absolutely hate
Bill. I'm glad she done it but I wanted it to end with
some sort of cliff hanger? Like maybe something more
with Sarah or something.

Do you think if I wrote to HBO they'd compensate me
for the hour of my life I wasted watching it?

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Mrs Zissou
Metallithrasha

That's how I felt too! I was just waiting and waiting
for something. Even that death as you say we've
known about it for a whole series!! I absolutely hate
Bill. I'm glad she done it but I wanted it to end with
some sort of cliff hanger? Like maybe something more
with Sarah or something.

Do you think if I wrote to HBO they'd compensate me
for the hour of my life I wasted watching it?

I used to like Bill I'll admit that early on in the show, but ever since he drank Lillith's blood I started hating him, then when he was dying of hep v he was total douche, I was like just die already and be done with it. I got a kick out of what happened to Sara but maybe they could have done something more with her, I'm not sure what, they have professional writers they should be able to think of something. Maybe a hep v germ warfare where it starts effecting humans too and some nut is trying to end the world with it. I don't know if HBO would compensate you or not but I think they should give out a free shirt for that lackluster series finale or give every fan something who sat through that.

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I really loved the season before this one. I finally got bored and stopped watching midway through this season and I'm glad I didn't keep up. burning_eyes

Obsessive Warlord

I stopped watching after season five and have kept up through episode summaries and in all honesty the main reason I bothered with it was the relationship between Eric and Pam. I really enjoyed the first two seasons a lot, the other two were tolerable, yet I felt like the writers were just piling up more stuff to keep the show alive while never really revolving anything from prior seasons, leaving some weird plot holes. (What happened to the trashy were panthers we just don't know.)

Reading what happened in this season finale is just ridiculous. Really, Bill was such an interesting character, they all are really, but he was my first favorite. He became such a douche later, idek anymore. It felt like True Blood was just dragging on and on with no real closure to anything. The series had so much potential to do so much more, but nah gracious ******** bloody sex scenes for everyone to cover up the lack of plot. I hope the books had a better end than this.

Tipsy Tipper

intergalactic starlord
I stopped watching after season five and have kept up through episode summaries and in all honesty the main reason I bothered with it was the relationship between Eric and Pam. I really enjoyed the first two seasons a lot, the other two were tolerable, yet I felt like the writers were just piling up more stuff to keep the show alive while never really revolving anything from prior seasons, leaving some weird plot holes. (What happened to the trashy were panthers we just don't know.)

Reading what happened in this season finale is just ridiculous. Really, Bill was such an interesting character, they all are really, but he was my first favorite. He became such a douche later, idek anymore. It felt like True Blood was just dragging on and on with no real closure to anything. The series had so much potential to do so much more, but nah gracious ******** bloody sex scenes for everyone to cover up the lack of plot. I hope the books had a better end than this.

Oh my god Pam and Eric! heart They're the reason
I kept watching it haha you missed this hilarious scene,
actually think it was the best scene in the whole of the finale:

(Obviously the clip wasn't an hour long but this is the only
clip I could find haha)

Plus I thought this series there actually wasn't that much sex
compared to older series anyway haha if they threw in a bit
more then maybe I would have liked it!

Obsessive Warlord

Mrs Zissou

Yesssss~ heart They were my favorite characters in the whole show. I was so sad and disappointed when he released her omg that whole scene broke my heart to pieces.

...ROTFL THAT HEADBANGING OMFG

Okay, okay I'm going to catch up and watch it just for the sake of seeing this in context. Thanks for sharing that~

And really? Whoa that's a little surprising to know since, you know, HBO seems to throw sex scenes everywhere and anymore, especially in True Blood. I never minded them much, but at times they sorta felt unnecessary or a bit awkward I think.

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
Mrs Zissou
It was boring! Stephen Moyer in an interview
said that there was going to something unexpected
and surprising.
I did not feel either of those things when watching it.
I mean it was nice the way everything was tied up I
guess but I was hoping there to be more of a cliff hanger
and not so much a Hollywood happy ending.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT APOILER ALERT! Hopefully that is enough warning, but hopefully no one would read posts about a finale if they intend to watch it.

The show runner who took over after season five scrapped all the story arcs that had been planned just so he could bring the show back to what he, ignorantly believed, was true love. That was his reason for killing off Alcide, and it was done in a lame way.

How did he believe the core of the show was true love when Bill was actually only with Sookie because he was ordered to be? True love isn't built on lies, but he believed the audience all dumb enough to buy into it.

The entire 6th season was boring and so was this final one. I truly had to make myself stay awake for the past 20 episodes. Being a completionist is the only reason I continued hate watching it. The stuff with Tara's mom was lame, the stuff with Hoyt's girlfriend was lame, the stuff with Jessica & James was lame, the back story with more random unknown characters was lame, and anything with Sarah Nuelin and the Yakuza was mind-numbingly lame.

You'd think the show runner would have been smart enough to realize his ideas sucked when they cancelled the show after his first season in charge! He should have put out a poll with many different endings for Sookie and asked fans to vote. Having her end up with an unknown, not introduced human would have been the least chosen ending.

My dad is in his 60s and he has been making fun of the lame ending! He said it was so bad it made the rest of the show not worth watching.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Can't blame you... Nobody's really been satisfied with true blood lately.

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Mrs Zissou
intergalactic starlord

Oh my god Pam and Eric! heart They're the reason
I kept watching it haha you missed this hilarious scene,
actually think it was the best scene in the whole of the finale:

(Obviously the clip wasn't an hour long but this is the only
clip I could find haha)

Plus I thought this series there actually wasn't that much sex
compared to older series anyway haha if they threw in a bit
more then maybe I would have liked it!

That headbanging was absolutely priceless xd That and Pam and Eric's ad for New Blood was pretty funny too, Sara's face on the can and that expression xp

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
The final season was just one long goodbye.

Tipsy Tipper

Arya Hghar

I think Alcide's death was completely unnecessary! They could have
just split him and sookie up and kept him alive emo

Yeah that's how I felt, the odd episode was really good but on a whole was just
boring! I did like that Jessica got back with Hoyt but the wedding was ridiculous.

Tipsy Tipper

Metallithrasha

That headbanging was absolutely priceless xd That and Pam and Eric's ad for New Blood was pretty funny too, Sara's face on the can and that expression xp

That bit was so funny! I love how cheesy it was
and it looked like they both loved it hahaha

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
To be honest, I had very low expectations of the final season and it turned out a bit better than what I expected. Still wasn't amazing by any standard but did better than what I was preparing for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff