< 1 2 3 4 >

Distinct Hunter

Prosopagnosia
Mysterious Intentions
Prosopagnosia
Mysterious Intentions
Prosopagnosia
I want to see Oogie Boogie as a human
i'll try to draw for you if you want? and i can send you a PM when its ready i'll also post it herei forms

Oh boy! This is one step closer to becoming an anime emotion_awesome
is tha a yes then?

Yeehayyuhh! dramallama
i'll start that tommorw then ^^
That's a nice drawing!

My favorite thing about the film is the music. I think it's got a pretty good plot and is just about the best thing Tim Burton's made.
Starlight Orchid
That's a nice drawing!

My favorite thing about the film is the music. I think it's got a pretty good plot and is just about the best thing Tim Burton's made.

Tim Burton didn't make it. Henry Selick did. Burton was too busy making making the sequel to a smash hit you may have heard of called Batman, so it was directed by Selick instead. Disney was worried that it would bomb so they marketed it as Tim Burton's, since he was a hot commodity who had been pretty successful. Heck, it still disappointed Disney at the box office anyway, and didn't become a phenomenon until pretty recently.
I remember it being a phenomenon more than a decade ago. That's not very recent.

Anyway. Like I said. I like the music. The plot's pretty good. Not my favorite, but not the worst thing I've seen. I don't care who made it, whose name is on the cover, or who stars in it. The music was what I actually really enjoyed.

Distinct Hunter

Starlight Orchid
I remember it being a phenomenon more than a decade ago. That's not very recent.

Anyway. Like I said. I like the music. The plot's pretty good. Not my favorite, but not the worst thing I've seen. I don't care who made it, whose name is on the cover, or who stars in it. The music was what I actually really enjoyed.
i like all the aspects but thats okay glad theres no negitivty ^^

Distinct Hunter

Starlight Orchid

i like all the aspects but thats okay glad theres no negitivty ^^

Distinct Hunter

Starlight Orchid

besides i know its not recent i just wanted to draw jack

Liberal Genius

One of my favorite films of all times from my favorite director of all time 3nodding
I love Sally, she's my favorite heart

Lavish Ladykiller

great movie, though overrated

terrible fanbase

too many edgy tweens trying to make it out as something dark and edgy when it's actually a fun family film about trying new things with your life emotion_donotwant
Starlight Orchid

It took about a decade, give or take, to become a phenomenon. The height of its popularity was in the early-to-mid 2000's, hardly something Disney would have cared about when they released it way back in 1993. Disney was so ashamed of it they didn't even want to put the "Disney" name on it when they released it. What was becoming a phenomenon at the time was Tim Burton, hence why his name was put on it as the "presenter" of sorts.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
good doodle sorry im too lazy to reasd the story

Distinct Hunter

Homestuckfag Buki

terrible fanbase

too many edgy tweens trying to make it out as something dark and edgy when it's actually a fun family film about trying new things with your life emotion_donotwant
no negitivity please emo

Distinct Hunter

dragonlover5
good doodle sorry im too lazy to reasd the story
well the doodle is more important anyway sometimes i like unesacary randomness and blah balah whee

Lavish Ladykiller

Mysterious Intentions
Homestuckfag Buki

terrible fanbase

no negitivity please emo

TOO LATE emotion_donotwant

Distinct Hunter

Homestuckfag Buki
Mysterious Intentions
Homestuckfag Buki

terrible fanbase

no negitivity please emo

TOO LATE emotion_donotwant
stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out