Zero 0.096969696969697 9.7% [ 16 ]
Other 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 3 ]
Too many good ones to pick from i can't Decide 0.27878787878788 27.9% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 165 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Distinct Hunter

I drew Jack as a Human i even made a backstory O u O
User Image

Jack Skelelington live in The Hallows Asylum in Hallow town. Even at birth he was crowned Pumpkin king( for his mother gave birth to him in a pumpkin patch in her garden, shortly after she died). Jack's Father become an Alcoholic and Phyicllay abused him, so Jack Killed him. Not many hours later was he put in th Asylum. every Halloween he escapes from the talllest Point in the Ayslum and Delivers Terror to those who mistreat trick or treaters. So wtach out becuase if he Catches you. He'll drive you mad so you'll have toive in his ayslum. He'll hunt you done like a dangerous Predtor or he'll lure you in with Kindness and chram and then rip you to shreads. But if there is one thing he loves more then a good slow painful Slaughter is to have a close friend. After what has said you'd think he's devious torward the towns people however it is quite the opposite. Jack Lives to protect his "sheep" from other blood thirsty wolves , more vile mad men then he. Especially the no good Gamblur Oogie Boogie. A cheater Pumpkin eater, but Jack vcan deal with him fine, becuase he knows Oogie boogie isnt worth killing, where would the fun be in that? If his worst enemny is dead? no Jack rather see him Suffer from the deadly blows that come when He and Boogie face off Jack truely is a Twisted Hero. This is how i see this Jack acting
Never seen that film

Distinct Hunter

Steel Crimson
Never seen that film
really?
Sounds to me like you just took Henry Selick's great little movie and stripped it of everything that made it fun and interesting, instead turning it into some lame anime-inspired Sue-fest.

Sorry I'm being so negative. It's just, this is the most constructive my criticism could be. ninja

Distinct Hunter

Captain Talavar
Sounds to me like you just took Henry Selick's great little movie and stripped it of everything that made it fun and interesting, instead turning it into some lame anime-inspired Sue-fest.

Sorry I'm being so negative. It's just, this is the most constructive my criticism could be. ninja

i was just bored and wanted to draw jack as a human ot be honeswt the rest the botom is just my random babbling
Mysterious Intentions
Steel Crimson
Never seen that film
really?

Never

Distinct Hunter

Steel Crimson
Mysterious Intentions
Steel Crimson
Never seen that film
really?

Never
oh god..XD

Familiar Trickster

I have it on DVD.

Distinct Hunter

Puckeroo
I have it on DVD.
cool

Dapper Vampire

I want to see Oogie Boogie as a human

Distinct Hunter

Prosopagnosia
i'll try to draw for you if you want? and i can send you a PM when its ready i'll also post it herei forms

Dapper Vampire

Mysterious Intentions
Prosopagnosia
i'll try to draw for you if you want? and i can send you a PM when its ready i'll also post it herei forms

Oh boy! This is one step closer to becoming an anime emotion_awesome

Distinct Hunter

Prosopagnosia
Mysterious Intentions
Prosopagnosia

is tha a yes then?

Dapper Vampire

Mysterious Intentions
Prosopagnosia
Mysterious Intentions
Prosopagnosia

is tha a yes then?

Yeehayyuhh! dramallama

Generous Giver

7,875 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
I love that movie, I truly think that Tim Burton is amazing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items