Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have hope for Hannibal? Will we see more from the loveable cannibal?

Yes, I have hope! 0.28606965174129 28.6% [ 115 ]
I'm sceptical, but I have hope. 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 90 ]
No, Hannibal is over, it's not coming back. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 66 ]
Gold. 0.32587064676617 32.6% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 402 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Informer

angel_of_joy
Perpetuate
My mom introduced this show to me, lol. It's really good. I like how they make it so graceful and poised.

I completely agree with you, but i think that is something that has to happen because it plays to the phycological reason why Hannibal kills. Have you read the four books by Thomas Harris?

No sad But this show is getting me hooked. I definitely will though !

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Perpetuate
angel_of_joy
Perpetuate
My mom introduced this show to me, lol. It's really good. I like how they make it so graceful and poised.

I completely agree with you, but i think that is something that has to happen because it plays to the phycological reason why Hannibal kills. Have you read the four books by Thomas Harris?

No sad But this show is getting me hooked. I definitely will though !

I highly recommend that you do, but you have to decide if you read them in order they they were written or in the order that they should be read. The first book that Thomas Harris wrote was Red Dragon, then Silence of the Lambs, then Hannibal and lastly was Hannibal Rising. But Hannibal Rising is the inception of Hannibal's character so you should read that one first. In my opinion. This show fits in between Hannibal Rising and Red Dragon with most of the plot based on Red Dragon.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
This is all i want to talk about tonight. Is there anyone out there that wants to join me?

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
How do you feel about the additional team members for the behavioural department?

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
If you didn't know any better, even if you did, would you go to a Hannibal dinner party?

yes.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
if the ratings don't come up, we may lose hannibal.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
hello fannibals. how are you today?
I'm super stoked for the rest of the season though I wonder when they're going to progress onto the plot of Red Dragon with Hannibal being in jail and such...

I find myself very charmed by Mads, while with Hopkins I was charmed and disgusted so I wonder how it'll play out!

Fingers crossed for it not being cancelled!!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Kunstmalers Revenge
I'm super stoked for the rest of the season though I wonder when they're going to progress onto the plot of Red Dragon with Hannibal being in jail and such...

I find myself very charmed by Mads, while with Hopkins I was charmed and disgusted so I wonder how it'll play out!

Fingers crossed for it not being cancelled!!

I heard from some tweets by Brian Fuller that the red dragon plot would really start to play out in season four if they get that far.

I'm very charmed with Mads too. He's just doing such a great job! I think, as we get further into things, he's just going to get more and more creepy, and though i want that to happen, i'm dreading it too because I love this beautifully dressed, almost honest Hannibal - honest in that I feel like he's honest and deceptive to Will in a strange way where as he's completely fake with Jack.

Versatile Ladykiller

10,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I remember when my lady and I picked it up when it first came out and we sucked the tags bone dry and we were so upset the fandom was so small, but NOW…(ノㆁ‿ㆁ)ノ~*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

User Image

God it is so much bigger than I imagined it would be and I am so ******** happy for it ♥♥;w;
I swear if it isn’t renewed I’m going to just throw up and not leave the house for a while rgdthfxdcfrgtfht

User Image

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Fishcaek-Chan
I remember when my lady and I picked it up when it first came out and we sucked the tags bone dry and we were so upset the fandom was so small, but NOW…(ノㆁ‿ㆁ)ノ~*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

User Image

God it is so much bigger than I imagined it would be and I am so ******** happy for it ♥♥;w;
I swear if it isn’t renewed I’m going to just throw up and not leave the house for a while rgdthfxdcfrgtfht

User Image

I agree. And judging by the fans, I almost feel like the fandom is ready to revert to cannibalism is the show is canceled.
I have been in love with the show before it even came out. I've been a big Mads fan for a while and when I heard he was going to be playing Hannibal in a new TV show..I was all in. And I wasn't disappointed, I absolutely love this show, it's everything I could ever want from a Hannibal themed show. My most favorite thing about the show is the relationship between Hannibal and Will. Last weeks episode was my favorite so far and this week is promising to be even better, so, I can't wait.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Loki Loves Mischief
I have been in love with the show before it even came out. I've been a big Mads fan for a while and when I heard he was going to be playing Hannibal in a new TV show..I was all in. And I wasn't disappointed, I absolutely love this show, it's everything I could ever want from a Hannibal themed show. My most favorite thing about the show is the relationship between Hannibal and Will. Last weeks episode was my favorite so far and this week is promising to be even better, so, I can't wait.

I totally agree with you! Mads is spectacular as Hannibal.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Tonight's episode was beyond spectacular. I have to wonder if Will's psychosis - all the sounds he's hearing or the sleep walking - it his subconscious trying to tell him he already knows who the ripper is.

Versatile Ladykiller

10,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
angel_of_joy
Fishcaek-Chan

User Image

User Image

I agree. And judging by the fans, I almost feel like the fandom is ready to revert to cannibalism is the show is canceled.

I totally agree, to quote a fannibal I saw on Tumblr, "If Hannibal get's cancelled, I'm going to eat you all for breakfast."
lmao.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces