Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have hope for Hannibal? Will we see more from the loveable cannibal?

Yes, I have hope! 0.28606965174129 28.6% [ 115 ]
I'm sceptical, but I have hope. 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 90 ]
No, Hannibal is over, it's not coming back. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 66 ]
Gold. 0.32587064676617 32.6% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 402 ]

Dapper Hunter

Me too! I'm going to be making something fancy for dinner as I do every Friday in honor of the show!

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Kurosune_Aoki
Me too! I'm going to be making something fancy for dinner as I do every Friday in honor of the show!

My friends are all coming over tonight to watch it. We'll have some kind of snacks but mostly we'll just be clinging to each other in fear.

Dapper Hunter

angel_of_joy
Kurosune_Aoki

My friends are all coming over tonight to watch it. We'll have some kind of snacks but mostly we'll just be clinging to each other in fear.

Hahah! Fair enough! I just have my cats. >_>

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Kurosune_Aoki
angel_of_joy
Kurosune_Aoki

Hahah! Fair enough! I just have my cats. >_>

A cat will work just fine when cowering in fear!

Dangerous Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy
Will Gets out of jail this week! I'm so excited!!

Right? I find myself curious how things will change. biggrin

Yeah, totally and how people will treat him now.

I'm spending a day downtown tomorrow, where I'll have pizza, ice cream and see the new Captain America movie. Follow that up with Hannibal... Not sure what the best part will be. razz

Sounds like just about the perfect day ever!

I'm seeing Cap 2 on saturday night. I'm very excited about it.

Cap 2 was AWESOME!!! Make sure to stick around after the credits. Though, if you're not a huge fan of the comics, you may not recognize the two people they show. razz I'M SO GEEKED ABOUT IT! Now to go watch Hannibal WITHOUT COMMERCIALS, thanks to the lovely thing called DVR. biggrin

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
*spoilers for tonight's episode*

If Miriam Lass can survive a year and a half in a pit in the ground inside the Chesapeake Ripper’s evil lair WITHOUT AN ARM maybe Chilton survived getting shot in the face. I dunno.

Bright Girl

Consulting Time Lord

If Miriam Lass can survive a year and a half in a pit in the ground inside the Chesapeake Ripper’s evil lair WITHOUT AN ARM maybe Chilton survived getting shot in the face. I dunno.

He survives.
Dr. Chilton is in Silence of the Lambs which takes place long after Hannibal's capture.

Shy Strawberry

angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy

I'm spending a day downtown tomorrow, where I'll have pizza, ice cream and see the new Captain America movie. Follow that up with Hannibal... Not sure what the best part will be. razz

Oh my gosh, I just went to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier on Saturday too! The Stucky feelings! ><
Golly gosh, are you me?

On another note regarding Chilton's apparent death, I can't believe I saw it coming when I realized I finally came to like the character. Oh Bryan Fuller, I have mixed feelings for you right now...

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
voix silencieuse
angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy

Oh my gosh, I just went to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier on Saturday too! The Stucky feelings! ><
Golly gosh, are you me?

On another note regarding Chilton's apparent death, I can't believe I saw it coming when I realized I finally came to like the character. Oh Bryan Fuller, I have mixed feelings for you right now...

I really don't think he's going to die. The bullet looked to have gone in his cheek and out the bottom back of his head, if you want a shot to the head, that's the one to get that might be survivable because it didn't pass through the brain. If it misses his neck then things may look favourable for Chilton.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
im sorry officer
Consulting Time Lord

He survives.
Dr. Chilton is in Silence of the Lambs which takes place long after Hannibal's capture.

Beverly Katz is supposed to be in Red Dragon and she's dead, so that's not a very good argument, although I do hope you are right.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Consulting Time Lord

My thoughts exactly. And that's just it, the bullet went in through his cheek and out at the back of his head.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy
Sadistic_BASSterd
angel_of_joy

Cap 2 was AWESOME!!! Make sure to stick around after the credits. Though, if you're not a huge fan of the comics, you may not recognize the two people they show. razz I'M SO GEEKED ABOUT IT! Now to go watch Hannibal WITHOUT COMMERCIALS, thanks to the lovely thing called DVR. biggrin

OMG I'm so excited about the twins - though i was more expecting to see them in the X-Men, but I'm cool with Avengers! But really, that last one with Bucky...It killed me. I literally cried. I can't handle the Bucky and Steve thing. I just can't. I knew the Winter Soldier was Bucky going into it because Sebastian Stam is one of my fave actors, and I'd heard he was back for this Cap too, so I was so excited, but I wasn't prepared for what happened. Not at all. It hurt so much!

As for DVR, it is quite possibly the best invention of this century!

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
That was the most unsatisfying episode ever...

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Sekushi-Hige
That was the most unsatisfying episode ever...

why do you say that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces