Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have hope for Hannibal? Will we see more from the loveable cannibal?

Yes, I have hope! 0.28606965174129 28.6% [ 115 ]
I'm sceptical, but I have hope. 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 90 ]
No, Hannibal is over, it's not coming back. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 66 ]
Gold. 0.32587064676617 32.6% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 402 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
User Image

Hope For Hannibal 2017

The general whispers around the fandom is that August of 2017 will spell the release from the contractual obligations with Amazon and will let De Laurentis Co shop the show around to other outlets. Bryan has said that he has season 4 ready to go. Mads and Huge has voiced their opinion as to where and when this will all happen. We have hope for Hannibal.

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/entertainment-discussion/nbc-s-hannibal-tv-season-1-finale-party-wed-fri/t.85711287/][img]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/rvpaquet/cb89cc95-ab0e-4801-a2c3-04f526f69e70_zps21fc9758.jpg[/img][/URL]

We are also huge supporters of the Hannibal Fan Guild.
Click the banner below to Join us.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Lunatic

I'm really starting to love it. The actor playing Hannibal Lector is pretty impressive, but he isn't Anthony Hopkins. I'm really excited to see where they're going to take the series.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Inkmind
I'm really starting to love it. The actor playing Hannibal Lector is pretty impressive, but he isn't Anthony Hopkins. I'm really excited to see where they're going to take the series.

Me too. I had a moment of doubt when i found out that Hopkins isn't in it but as i watched it i was struck at house much like Red Dragon it really is and then just the way it's filmed is incredible. I'm going to stick with it because i just NEED Hannibal in my life.
I've only seen one episode and those was over two weeks ago. He seems to have a German accent, but I'm not good at detecting accents.

I'd like to get into it more - it sounds unnecessary that an episode of it was pulled over the Boston marathon bombing.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
idiotrobot
I've only seen one episode and those was over two weeks ago. He seems to have a German accent, but I'm not good at detecting accents.

I'd like to get into it more - it sounds unnecessary that an episode of it was pulled over the Boston marathon bombing.

They did the same thing with everything else that was airing during super storm sandy too. I'm sure we'll eventually see the episode.

From what we understand from the books, Hannibal's background is romainian, but with german and french influence because of World War Two. At least that's what's in the books.

Garbage Gaian

Hannibal is becoming one of my favourite shows, it's one of those shows which keeps the watcher wanting more and learning more about the two main characters, I love the development of both Hannibal and Will it's so interesting just seeing how they are both getting close and how Hannibal helps Will.

And the man who plays Hannibal is an actor called Mads Mikkelsen and he's actually Danish, but some how I think the accent he has just seems to suit Hannibal I don't know why but it just seems to suit him like it's slow with that psychopathic sympathy that makes me shiver.

I can't wait too see how the show will plan out and how they will make Will and Hannibal close, I'm going to cry is the ending carries out like the books because I really don't want Will and Hannibal to split because they both seem to help each other.

Though I am loving the show loads and do hope they keep it like the original books because then I will be a very happy little duckie because that's why I started watching Hannibal to see it as a book adaptation since I've only watched Silence of the lambs and read all 4 books so hopefully the show will be like these and keep me happy.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Sloth Intruder
Hannibal is becoming one of my favourite shows, it's one of those shows which keeps the watcher wanting more and learning more about the two main characters, I love the development of both Hannibal and Will it's so interesting just seeing how they are both getting close and how Hannibal helps Will.

And the man who plays Hannibal is an actor called Mads Mikkelsen and he's actually Danish, but some how I think the accent he has just seems to suit Hannibal I don't know why but it just seems to suit him like it's slow with that psychopathic sympathy that makes me shiver.

I can't wait too see how the show will plan out and how they will make Will and Hannibal close, I'm going to cry is the ending carries out like the books because I really don't want Will and Hannibal to split because they both seem to help each other.

Though I am loving the show loads and do hope they keep it like the original books because then I will be a very happy little duckie because that's why I started watching Hannibal to see it as a book adaptation since I've only watched Silence of the lambs and read all 4 books so hopefully the show will be like these and keep me happy.

I'm of the same opinion on the books. I loved them. I love the movies to in their own respects, but the books are by far some of my favorites. I really like how they have adapted that so far.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
caught another episode last night online and I really think its got me hooked.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
My girlfriend suggested it to me, its really interesting.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
911child

I have to agree with you. From what i've watched so far, i have to say that this is an incredible show and so accurate to the books.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
angel_of_joy
911child

I have to agree with you. From what i've watched so far, i have to say that this is an incredible show and so accurate to the books.

heh, i heard of Hannibal Lector, but i kinda thought he was a real guy, not a fictional guy. But the show is just really interesting smile

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
911child
angel_of_joy
911child

heh, i heard of Hannibal Lector, but i kinda thought he was a real guy, not a fictional guy. But the show is just really interesting smile

Apparently, Thomas Harris, the original writer of the hannibal stories was at one time a crime journalist and I believe i heard somewhere that some of Hannibal's traits were based on actually cases.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
angel_of_joy
911child
angel_of_joy
911child

Apparently, Thomas Harris, the original writer of the hannibal stories was at one time a crime journalist and I believe i heard somewhere that some of Hannibal's traits were based on actually cases.

Ah neat smile

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
More interesting than Lector, is Will Graham, in this show. They picked a good actor for him; dude gets freakin' creepy when he's in the zone. When he imagines himself standing in the dark, staring at a lit house, you get the feeling he IS the serial killer.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
911child
angel_of_joy
911child
angel_of_joy
911child

Ah neat smile

Yeah, i've been a hannibal fan for a long time. I've been waiting for this show and now that it's here i'm just so happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff