Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have hope for Hannibal? Will we see more from the loveable cannibal?

Yes, I have hope! 0.28606965174129 28.6% [ 115 ]
I'm sceptical, but I have hope. 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 90 ]
No, Hannibal is over, it's not coming back. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 66 ]
Gold. 0.32587064676617 32.6% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 402 ]

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
I'm certainly interested in picking up the DVDs when i can. I am super awful at keeping up with shows, but that might be because my tv doesn't get channels, cause i don't want to pay for them.

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
StarDissident
I'm certainly interested in picking up the DVDs when i can. I am super awful at keeping up with shows, but that might be because my tv doesn't get channels, cause i don't want to pay for them.

That is understandable. TV is outrageous these days. I like to get my hands on the DVDs just so that i can watch them any time i want. It's kind of a collection of mine. people say to me, why not just watch them on the internet? but it's a collection. I like to have them.

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
angel_of_joy
StarDissident

That is understandable. TV is outrageous these days. I like to get my hands on the DVDs just so that i can watch them any time i want. It's kind of a collection of mine. people say to me, why not just watch them on the internet? but it's a collection. I like to have them.

I might do a Hulu trial or something less kosher to get my paws on it here soon. Because i'm poor enough that i haven't been able to catch up in a while. I'm totally gonna marathon it.

Mewling Genius

5,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
StarDissident

It's just so rough with seeing spoilers and stuff. But the wait is worth it for this show.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
StarDissident
angel_of_joy
StarDissident

I might do a Hulu trial or something less kosher to get my paws on it here soon. Because i'm poor enough that i haven't been able to catch up in a while. I'm totally gonna marathon it.

It is a good show for that. It's still only 26 episodes - which is about the equivalent of a regular show on TV. It's a good marathon.

The Committee Staff Noob

I really enjoy Hannibal. Sadly, I think the food looks delicious.

It's also funny because my girlfriend cosplayed Hannibal and she's a vegetarian.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
thanksforthetea

It's also funny because my girlfriend cosplayed Hannibal and she's a vegetarian.

I'd eat that food. even if someone told me it was people. I would, i swear it looks so good. I would do it.

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
thanksforthetea

My husband and I are both vegan, and obsessed with Hannibal. I've been reading Thomas Harris for like 15 years.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Today I saw a picture of Will Graham in a graveyard captioned - opening scene of season three. Does anyone know if this is true?

Bright Girl

angel_of_joy
Today I saw a picture of Will Graham in a graveyard captioned - opening scene of season three. Does anyone know if this is true?

From what I heard, the first episode was going to revolve around Dr. Du Maurier and Hannibal. So I'm surprised to hear of Will Graham in the first episode at all. Either way, I can't tell you what's for sure.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
im sorry officer
angel_of_joy

From what I heard, the first episode was going to revolve around Dr. Du Maurier and Hannibal. So I'm surprised to hear of Will Graham in the first episode at all. Either way, I can't tell you what's for sure.

I would be very happy to see that story play out as well. Very excited indeed, but i think the suspense of what happened in the season finale has to be addressed in someway for the rest of the case... I hope so. maybe not all of the people that were involved in hannibal's house, but will at the very least.

Bright Girl

angel_of_joy
im sorry officer
angel_of_joy

I would be very happy to see that story play out as well. Very excited indeed, but i think the suspense of what happened in the season finale has to be addressed in someway for the rest of the case... I hope so. maybe not all of the people that were involved in hannibal's house, but will at the very least.

I'm sure many people would be satisfied with a Hannibal and Dr. Du Maurier sitcom.

I would actually love to see Clarice have some sort of mention or cameo. She could appear as a white dove and haunt Hannibal, similar to Will Graham's sightings of the Wendigo. I realize her character might not appear until later seasons, but is that too much to hope for? emotion_kirakira

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
im sorry officer
angel_of_joy
im sorry officer
angel_of_joy

I'm sure many people would be satisfied with a Hannibal and Dr. Du Maurier sitcom.

I would actually love to see Clarice have some sort of mention or cameo. She could appear as a white dove and haunt Hannibal, similar to Will Graham's sightings of the Wendigo. I realize her character might not appear until later seasons, but is that too much to hope for? emotion_kirakira

From what I understand - from what came out of comic con this year - Clarice is a huge part of the show but a huge obstacle right now because another company owns the right to the character and had been planning their own show all about clarice and it was set to air at about the same time Hannibal came out but never panned out. The company still owns the character and NBC/De Laurentis want it now and so they are going to have to go to court to fix the situation. She's supposed to show up in season 4 and 5 at the soonest.

As for the Hannibal and Bedelia sitcom - i smell a spin off!

Romantic Nerd

Rawr, hello dear Fannibals. How is everyone? gaia_star

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Rugi-chan
Rawr, hello dear Fannibals. How is everyone? gaia_star

We're here...well I'm here. I can't speak for the rest of them. I'm well. How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff