Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
There are cliches we don't mined and those that we could live without. I personally cannot stand damsels in distress. But luckily they don't use that as often as they use to. I also don't like it when the lead male character and the lead female character end up together(with some exceptions).

Now you. What movie/tv show cliches do you hate?
I can only assume the "stupid parent, smart kid" thing is a cliche, right? emotion_sweatdrop It's by-far one of my most hated things when it comes to shows, especially kid's shows.

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

Mary Sues. I want to kill them all.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
When the main love interests first meet & they instantly fall in love rolleyes

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
"The Misunderstanding." A staple of the modern romance; the couple almost breaks up over some misunderstanding, they go off to pout for a bit, then one of them, usually the guy, figures out what happened, runs to explain, and they get back together.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The dumb friend who everyone just loves not matter how much their idiocy screws everything up but instead of helping these people overcome this, it's treated as a cute little quirk.

Also the pair that fights, fights fights but then all of a sudden bam, out of nowhere it's all twoo wuv. talk2hand

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Catharsisity
Mary Sues. I want to kill them all.

This!

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I hate the "I push you away cuz I adore you!" cliche. I wouldn't necessarily call this a cliche, but the almost all male cast, with the girls having little to no part.

Business Conversationalist

How everyone acts like they've never been in a relationship before the movie. xd

bootyboy18's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Exoth XIII
"The Misunderstanding." A staple of the modern romance; the couple almost breaks up over some misunderstanding, they go off to pout for a bit, then one of them, usually the guy, figures out what happened, runs to explain, and they get back together.

This

Wheezing Lunatic

How about ANY romantic cliche.
the worst is the "I-will-never-love-another" cliche. UR GOING TO MEET SOMEONE ELSE AND COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT HER IN A NUMBER OF WEEKS emotion_puke

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tenarah
How everyone acts like they've never seen a horror movie before the movie. xd

Fixed!

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Inkmind
How about ANY romantic cliche.
the worst is the "I-will-never-love-another" cliche. UR GOING TO MEET SOMEONE ELSE AND COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT HER IN A NUMBER OF WEEKS emotion_puke

So true!

Newbie Noob

2,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The group of white friends only having one black friend cliche.

The cliche where the main girl has like every guy in love with her, but she's super oblivious to it all.

Witty Lunatic

[******** whatever cliche a** character stereotype that the main character from the big bang theory has.

OH HAHA HE HAS ASPERGERS THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT?

NO. scream

other than that I dislike the cliché badass character who smokes and wears a damn leather jacket like its the early 1930's and the womanizing douchebag character who somehow acts like a monkey and yet still attracts every girl?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff