1 2 >

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Season 3/4 Discussion

User Image

So we all know the new Series 4 of misfits started a few weeks ago, I've been watching and just as I did the last season I absolutely love the character 'Rudy'! and although i'm a bit upset Kellys gone the series is looking like its gonna be a good one though I do also wonder what they could possibly do now, they've done Jesus, Hitler, zombies, king kong, shapeshifting, gamer guy and probably more i've forgotten. I mean they have the new probation worker, he's awesome and all but I dont know if I prefer him over the one in season 3 hopefully he has some episode where he is particularly d**k-headish biggrin idk if he will though.

the most Recent episode with rudys third personality is particularly good and is my favorite episode so far of the series, maybe I'm bias because I love Rudy though <3
opinions of the season so far? do you think the new characters Jess and Finn are going to be worth watching? they seem good to me so far

[For those of you who haven't seen misfits I Recommend it massively!!
--- It's about a group of Young offenders who are put into community service when a Storm hits, it effects people around the city giving them superpowers. of course these powers aren't as convenient as one might think and they end up getting themselves into more trouble.
It's Full of Drama and comedy alike if you don't mind sex jokes, sex scenes or swearing and love a British accent then you should watch this show biggrin

Here's a link to watch it on Netflix (only first 2 seasons tho. boo)

Prizes:
So here's how it's going to go, I'm going to ask a question about misfits and someone will get a prize! you cant just put an answer down though, I'd like to see some discussion here as well.

Question Below

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Q&A - Questions and their worth! Good luck biggrin

1. How did Nathan die at the end of season 1? [Prize - 1,000 gg]

A: He is impaled on the spiked Fence of the Community center when he Falls and simon Fails to catch him. [Winner - angel_of_the_north30793]

2. Why does Rudy hate cats? [Prize - 2,000 gg]

3. How did Nathans brother die? [ Prize 3,000 gg]
A: He was burnt to death in a car by a girl with powers. [Winner - angel_of_the_north30793]

4. What is the Name of Seths Dead girlfriend? [Prize - 4,000 gg]
A: Her Name is Shannon [Winner - angel_of_the_north30793]

5. Who did the Dairy product guy Kill first out of the Misfits Gang? [Prize - 5,000 gg]
A: Kelly died first, going to Nathan in the locker room to inform him she was dead and that the milk guy had Alisha captive. [Winner - angel_of_the_north30793]

The Big one:
What food and for whom did 'Sensitive' Rudy book a table for? [Prize 10,000 gg]

NEW QUESTIONS:

6. What was the secret password during the Shapeshifting episode? [Prize 1,000 gg]
A: Monkeyslut! [Winner - angel_of_the_north30793]

7. What was Rudys weapon when dealing with the zombie cat situation? [Prize 2,000 gg]
A: A Cornetto, “Ouh now c’mon now, nobody told me we were getting tooled up.” Rudy - [S03E07][Winner - angel_of_the_north30793]

8. What were the three features Rudy remembered about the girls at the club? [Prize - 3,000 gg]
A: Collarbones, Ankles & Ready Brek.[Winner - angel_of_the_north30793]

9. What flavour peanuts did the masked Simon give to the Misfits crew? [Prize 4,000 gg]

10. When Simon tells the crew he'd had the time of his life, Where did Nathan Have a week on holiday to last year that was "way better"? [Prize 5,000 gg]

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bump! come on guys, goldddd

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
no one? crying

Thieving Millionaire

14,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
1. He falls off the roof of the community centre and impales himself on a railing eek
2. As far as i can remember it's cheerleaders he hates not cats confused
3. He burnt to death in a car, the fire was caused by his girlfriend's powers burning_eyes
4. His girlfriend was called Shannon mrgreen
5. I think it was Alisha, if not it was kelly (definitely one of the two) rolleyes

My favourites were definitely tied between Nathan and Rudy, when Nathan left i thought no one could ever replace him but the rudy came along biggrin Loving the new season so far and the new probabtion worker too (wonder how long it'll be till they kill him!)

I quite like the new characters especially Jess, she's sweet and fiesty at the same time smile Cant wait to see how the series plays out.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
angel_of_the_north30793
1. He falls off the roof of the community centre and impales himself on a railing eek
2. As far as i can remember it's cheerleaders he hates not cats confused
3. He burnt to death in a car, the fire was caused by his girlfriend's powers burning_eyes
4. His girlfriend was called Shannon mrgreen
5. I think it was Alisha, if not it was kelly (definitely one of the two) rolleyes

My favourites were definitely tied between Nathan and Rudy, when Nathan left i thought no one could ever replace him but the rudy came along biggrin Loving the new season so far and the new probabtion worker too (wonder how long it'll be till they kill him!)

I quite like the new characters especially Jess, she's sweet and fiesty at the same time smile Cant wait to see how the series plays out.

Yay finally someone who knows what misfits is <3

1. Correct!
2. WRONG, and right at the same time. He hates both cheerleaders and cats, but why cats?
3. Correct!
4. Correct!
5. It was Kelly but I'll give you it since you said her as well xD
Big one: No idea? lol

4/6 not bad!

WINNER You Earned 13k! --- I'll send you your prizes through trade ^_^

Oh my I know thats what my sister keeps saying she doesn't want to watch the third season purely because Nathans not in it. Nathan is pretty awesome, but C'mon...Rudy <3 lol. I really like his other half as well, his more 'sensitive' side, Joe Gilgun plays both portrayals so well... surprised
Rudy seemed to be Nathans replacement as the 'funny guy' but I just see them as completely different, Nathans character is gone there is no replacement... only New.

Jess is not bad smile I hope she picks up a bit more in the next few episodes though I dont really know that much about her. The new probation worker is creepy haha, as much as I like Shaun I think this one will be more hassle for the group. which is a good thing > wink

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
So series 4 is worth watching? I'm a little sceptical since Simon & Alisha left...

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Born Backwards
So series 4 is worth watching? I'm a little sceptical since Simon & Alisha left...

me too since simon was my second favourite sad but it is very much so worth watching, the new characters are pretty interesting and alrdy there has been a little psycho behaviour lol. watch past the first episode there's nothing wrong with it, I thought it was pretty good actually though some people have a problem with a certain part. Especially watch the 3rd episode at least, Drama... I love it. smile
Deffo give it a go since you never know if you like something until you try it! <3
I cant wait for the rest of it surprised

User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Thieving Millionaire

14,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Yes! Joe Gilgun is a brilliant actor, i remember him when he was in emmerdale a few years ago. Plus he's northern like me which makes me love him even more.

I have to admit curtis is slightly boring me now, i think his time is over or something exciting needs to hapen with his character.

6. The password was monkey slut (only nathan would come up with something like that biggrin )

7. A cornetto heart

8. He called the girl's 'collarbones' 'ready brek' and 'ankles because he could remember their names (classy)

10. Nathan went to Vegas!!

And no i cant remember the answer the the big question or number 9 crying

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
angel_of_the_north30793
Yes! Joe Gilgun is a brilliant actor, i remember him when he was in emmerdale a few years ago. Plus he's northern like me which makes me love him even more.

I have to admit curtis is slightly boring me now, i think his time is over or something exciting needs to hapen with his character.

6. The password was monkey slut (only nathan would come up with something like that biggrin )

7. A cornetto heart

8. He called the girl's 'collarbones' 'ready brek' and 'ankles because he could remember their names (classy)

10. Nathan went to Vegas!!

And no i cant remember the answer the the big question or number 9 crying

Ouh I know! for a "Soap" actor he is actually very good which surprises me because I generally find soaps really annoying for the acting. Though I say that but I did hafta watch a couple episodes of him in it just to see his character, not too bad but Rudy is definitely the best. His character woody in "This is England" is pretty awesome too, gets more dramatic in the '86 and '88 one though which sort of knocks on his 'sensitive' Rudy personality a little bit.
yeah I know whatcha mean, Curtis does not entertain me either I think they do need his character to get some kind of plot going which hopefully they will do in this season just so that people dont get bored during his scenes. He was quite entertaining when he got pregnant though haha. .

New episode airs today! omg!
I have to watch the one on E4+1 cus I cant miss my I'm a celeb lol.

6. Correct! biggrin
7. Correct! “Ouh now c’mon now, nobody told me we were getting tooled up.” - [S03E07]
8. Correct! (hehe, Awhs Simon helping him that episode <3)
9. No Clue? sad
10. WRONG, Technically right as well though, but not the one I'm looking for, I'll add a bit to the question to see if that helps xP

User Image

You hath Earned +6k biggrin
How long do you guys think Misfits is going to last?

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lacyred62
How long do you guys think Misfits is going to last?

Not sure, hopefully a long, long, long time. It's my favourite programme ever so I cant really imagine it finishing but the fans are dwindling down as the cast does, people tend not to like it when shows change characters which is a bit depressing sad

I did notice how the seasons have slowly gained episode number, season 1 had only 6 episodes. then it was 7, now 8 episodes per season. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff