Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Gatekeeper

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Whatever rumors you've heard about a new TMNT movie, they're true. Sadly, it's so ******** up, it's not funny. Everyone's favorite heroes on a half-shell are no longer just ordinary pet-shop turtles, they're ******** ALIENS! scream

Trailer Edit: NOT OFFICIAL! Removed it because of that.

Nina Turtles (2014) <- International Movie Database page

Guardian.co.uk report.
Yeah, I made a thread or two about this as the news was coming in. There was a script leak too which, allegedly, was a script that got tossed out before Michael Bay was even involved, and not only were the Turtles themselves aliens, but Shredder was actually Colonel Schrader, leader of a government black ops group called The Foot. I swear I'm not making this up. I have the script.

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
This s**t is ridiculous. -____-

I'm not going to watch it.

Bunny

Sigh. It was bad enough Nickelodeon has them now. I will forever love my 80's turtles (although I did love the movie TMNT) and cherish my DVDs because I don't like what they're doing to them now (what they've done to them in the past) and this isn't helping my decision any.

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Darn I thought this had gotten canceled, this is going to ruin TMNT . I am definitely not going to see this movie , hopefully it will either die before it makes it to the box office or bomb when it comes out and die out.
Something needs to change, tired of the dopey teenage 1980's view, all the weird 1980 phrases and the goofy karate that always manages to suceed with just one or two hits. I wanna see blood, broken bodies, and some real ninja kick a** turtles,...and Ralph better curse his ******** reptile or alien a** off pirate

Unsealed Gatekeeper

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tsuki_Kirkland
Darn I thought this had gotten canceled, this is going to ruin TMNT . I am definitely not going to see this movie , hopefully it will either die before it makes it to the box office or bomb when it comes out and die out.

While it's probably a lot closer to the original comic books than the cartoon versions, my beef is the whole alien bit. DO NOT ******** WITH THEM BEING PET SHOP TURTLES! scream Seriously! Change April's looks, change her job, change Casey or whatever else you want but do NOT change that! (Though aliens were a part of the 80's version.....Kraang afterall....)

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Pikachufreak22
Tsuki_Kirkland

While it's probably a lot closer to the original comic books than the cartoon versions, my beef is the whole alien bit. DO NOT ******** WITH THEM BEING PET SHOP TURTLES! scream Seriously! Change April's looks, change her job, change Casey or whatever else you want but do NOT change that! (Though aliens were a part of the 80's version.....Kraang afterall....)

That ’s what bothers me too, they’ve always been pet shop turtles that got accidently dumped into the sewers and into the ooze and found by master splinter . Changing that kind of ruins their traditional origin story which has been with them for every adaptation of the Teenage mutant Ninja turtles.

Justice GO

Michael Bay ******** everything up -__-

Just look at the Transformers movies.

edit: Is that trailer even real? It's really, really, really beyond ridiculously amateur looking sweatdrop Even for a pathetic director like Bay that seems... unlikely to be real.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Erailea

edit: Is that trailer even real? It's really, really, really beyond ridiculously amateur looking sweatdrop Even for a pathetic director like Bay that seems... unlikely to be real.

As far as I know, that's the official trailer. IMD still lists it as in pre-production.

And the Transformer movies weren't that bad. But if I could pick a director to re-do them, I'd pick George Lucas or maybe the director of the original trilogy of TMNT movies.
1. That is NOT the official trailer. The film hasn't even been made yet. They don't release trailers for movies that don't technically exist. That trailer is fan-made, for some Ninja Turtles fan-film. It has NOTHING to do with the Michael Bay/Paramount Pictures film everyone's been talking about.

2. The film has been put on the back burner. It was said that this was for budgetary reasons, but the point is, it's on the back burner.

3. I'm going to put this one in bold since it seems ******** no one has understood this yet: Michael Bay is not directing the film. He is the producer. The director of the film is Jonathan Liebesman. He is the guy who directed Wrath of the Titans most recently, along with Battle: Los Angeles and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Captain Talavar
1. That is NOT the official trailer. The film hasn't even been made yet. They don't release trailers for movies that don't technically exist. That trailer is fan-made, for some Ninja Turtles fan-film. It has NOTHING to do with the Michael Bay/Paramount Pictures film everyone's been talking about.

2. The film has been put on the back burner. It was said that this was for budgetary reasons, but the point is, it's on the back burner.

3. I'm going to put this one in bold since it seems ******** no one has understood this yet: Michael Bay is not directing the film. He is the producer. The director of the film is Jonathan Liebesman. He is the guy who directed Wrath of the Titans most recently, along with Battle: Los Angeles and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

Never heard of Wrath of the Titans. Any good? (TBH: Anything Bay touches kinda gets.....odd)

Justice GO

Pikachufreak22
Erailea

As far as I know, that's the official trailer. IMD still lists it as in pre-production.

And the Transformer movies weren't that bad. But if I could pick a director to re-do them, I'd pick George Lucas or maybe the director of the original trilogy of TMNT movies.

they were bad. horrid. yuck. Especially that one plagued with a million and a half plot holes known as Dark of the Moon
Pikachufreak22
Captain Talavar

Never heard of Wrath of the Titans. Any good? (TBH: Anything Bay touches kinda gets.....odd)

I haven't seen it, but it's the sequel to the remake of Clash of the Titans. It came out earlier this year.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Erailea
Pikachufreak22
Erailea

they were bad. horrid. yuck. Especially that one plagued with a million and a half plot holes known as Dark of the Moon

Dark of the Moon, that's #2 right? And considering I never saw the truly original animated series I found the first one interesting. I saw one that had Jetfire in it, actually. He was a green and white jet. The earliest one I remember was Beast Wars. But that's me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff