Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Merlin

Merlin Fan?

Is Magic real (yes) 0.92857142857143 92.9% [ 26 ]
No, we should kill all things of magic (No; shame on you!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
This poll closed on June 6, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Pikapops
cyrichie
Pikapops
It's a good show! I really like it! Although, I do hope it ends soon because, for me, after about 4/5 seasons - shows begin to loose their flavour.

Its true, but i'm going to be so sad when it ends. Although, if they play their cards right, they can end the show in the 4th season epically! I can see awesomeness now

And me, I might tear up a bit at the thought of not seeing any more Merlin on the last episode. Ideally, I would love it to end non Merlin revealing he has magic to Arthur and Gwen. That would be soo cool! ^^
That would be cool ^.^

Witty Lunatic

cyrichie
DrWhoLover
cyrichie
DrWhoLover
Yay Merlin!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Show!!
I Can't Wait For The New Season!!
Woot Woot Give It Up For Merlin Hes So Cute!!

User Image

Lmbo!!! I Love the picture you posted.
And i'm going crazy waiting for season 4. I am so excited! There are some juicy rumors going around on whats going to happen in the 4th series, and i'm dying to find out if they are true.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!!
What Are These Rumors?? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
User Image

I don't want it to be a spoiler if its true, so won't say. Its going to be a great season though if they are true!

Hee Hee Hee

When Dose The New Season Start? Do You Know? LOL
DrWhoLover
cyrichie
DrWhoLover
cyrichie
DrWhoLover
Yay Merlin!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Show!!
I Can't Wait For The New Season!!
Woot Woot Give It Up For Merlin Hes So Cute!!

User Image

Lmbo!!! I Love the picture you posted.
And i'm going crazy waiting for season 4. I am so excited! There are some juicy rumors going around on whats going to happen in the 4th series, and i'm dying to find out if they are true.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!!
What Are These Rumors?? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
User Image

I don't want it to be a spoiler if its true, so won't say. Its going to be a great season though if they are true!

Hee Hee Hee

When Dose The New Season Start? Do You Know? LOL

I don't, unfortunately
Those are my favorite shows, future simon is amazing (i actually cried at the end of that episode, you know the one I'm talking about. I didn't want to ruin anything for someone not done season 2) and although I agree with you 100% that Gwen and Arthur are fantastic, I love the dark side of Morgana. She's my favorite character. User Image

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
i vote yes its a good poll!!!!!!!! blaugh redface rofl 4laugh
Kouria
Those are my favorite shows, future simon is amazing (i actually cried at the end of that episode, you know the one I'm talking about. I didn't want to ruin anything for someone not done season 2) and although I agree with you 100% that Gwen and Arthur are fantastic, I love the dark side of Morgana. She's my favorite character. User Image

Same here. Morgana's bad a**.
If you like merlin, check out the Camelot RP in my signature or click here:
User Image

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Never seen it. But I do have season... three? (I think) waiting for me on my harddrive.

Party Member

This show makes me so happy. whee
Kouria

You are an awesome person! I teared up on that episode. i hate to say it, but Evil Morgana is somewhat, kinda, just cause i loved her in season 1, cool. lol.
Kinny Fear

I believe the show is God's way of showing us he cares 3nodding
Sammirah
Never seen it. But I do have season... three? (I think) waiting for me on my harddrive.

You should watch it! blaugh

Party Member

cyrichie
Kinny Fear

User Image

User Image I'm pretty sure you mean the BBC.

Kinny Fear
cyrichie
Kinny Fear

User Image

User Image I'm pretty sure you mean the BBC.

Them too, i guess. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces