D.C. 0.2621359223301 26.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
< 1 2

Time-traveling Defender

25,115 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
When I was growing up, I loved the DC cartoons. (Teen Titans, Justice League, etc...)
Now that I'm grown, I love Marvel. My first comic book was actually an issue of Uncanny X-Men.
I don't have very much experience with DC comics, as the only series I've ever actually read is Harley Quinn (New 52).
Omg! I love so many Marvel characters, but Batman is my favorite super hero of all. I grew up watching Batman in movies and cartoons. I wish i could have read the comics but my mom was old fashioned and a control freak. "Comics are for boys, go play with Barbie." My dad got me Legos, Hot wheels, and comics when mom wasn't looking. He thought it wasn't right. I have more favorite Marvel characters then DC, but Batman is king. So I dunno what to answer. I rattle to much. redface xd blaugh rofl 4laugh

Invisible Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
FunkyDucky
Omg! I love so many Marvel characters, but Batman is my favorite super hero of all. I grew up watching Batman in movies and cartoons. I wish i could have read the comics but my mom was old fashioned and a control freak. "Comics are for boys, go play with Barbie." My dad got me Legos, Hot wheels, and comics when mom wasn't looking. He thought it wasn't right. I have more favorite Marvel characters then DC, but Batman is king. So I dunno what to answer. I rattle to much. redface xd blaugh rofl 4laugh

Ahah! I totally get what you mean emotion_bigheart

Ruthless Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i thought marvel bought dc
anyway marvel
I'm gonna have to say DC. The whole story with BatMan and all, I just can't bring myself to Marvel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff