Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whose team would you rather be on?

Iron Man 0.54133333333333 54.1% [ 203 ]
Captain America 0.45866666666667 45.9% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 375 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 > >>

ArcheryRobin
I love Hawkeye, loved him in the comics and loved what they did with him in the film to a degree can't wait to see where they take him next

agreed smile he's so great in the comics. I hope he has a bigger part in the next movie (plus if black widow gets her stand-alone, maybe he can be in that as a supporting character)
I added the promotional poster for the Agent Carter TV series in the films in the MCU post. wink
It has been announced that Marvel will be making Guardians of the Galaxy 2 which is currently scheduled to come out in 2017.

Also Marvel is looking for the actor to play Doctor Strange. Who do you think would be your top choice? There are rumors of them eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for the part. What are your thoughts? I think he would be an excellent choice.
I hope they can make films based off of Hulk And The Agents of SMASH.
Guardians of the Galaxy comes out this Friday! I'm going to post a poster or two each day until it comes out. biggrin

Star-Lord Read about him here.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can't wait to watch Guardians of the Galaxy but I'd really love it if Marvel comes out with a kung fu flick with some Iron Fist and Shang Chi in it.
Chubulag
Can't wait to watch Guardians of the Galaxy but I'd really love it if Marvel comes out with a kung fu flick with some Iron Fist and Shang Chi in it.

Iron Fist is getting his own Netflix series. 3nodding
Captain Talavar
Chubulag

Iron Fist is getting his own Netflix series. 3nodding

I can't wait for the Netflix shows to start. whee

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Dolce Darling
Marvel is re-introducing THOR as a woman. How do you think it will affect the cinematic universe? Will they re-cast the role?

Article link: Here
Thor is still a man.

A woman just possesses his powers now.

I don't think that change will last long enough to make it into the MCU any time in the next decade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff