Captain America 0.45866666666667 45.9% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 375 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Wrathful Giver

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Did anyone hear the rumors of a petition for us to get a Loki movie?
Thor; hands down. He's a god afterall. cool

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Loved it! I patiently wait for the sequel with Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. The sequel will be so ******** epic.

My favorite Avenger is my beloved Thor. heart I want to have his Thor babies. xd
They just released a trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Check it out.

iron man all the way
How come everybody voted for Iron Man? Dude's a complete c***e.
Capzaicin
How come everybody voted for Iron Man? Dude's a complete c***e.

:Shrug: I voted Thor.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I am WAY too excited for Winter Soldier.
I just saw Thor 2. It might be my favorite movie in the MCU now.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Saucy_Skirt
God, I would love that. I want a Loki trilogy!

From all the Avengers, Iron Man is my favourite.
Seriously, he's the funniest and I love that he is not some superhuman alien but just a crazy billionaire.

But my favourite character out of them all is Loki.
Perfect "villain"... how could anyone NOT love him?
Added the tv show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the MCU. Also added a tv series section since they will be making a few more television shows associated with the MCU.

Surefire Protagonist

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Saucy_Skirt

I think the reason for Loki not to be in Avengers two is that he dies in Thor two. From what i've been told about thor two without watching it. IT seems like he does a good deed for Thor that Loki sacrifices himself hence why he cannot appear in Avengers two
SweetCherub Uu
Saucy_Skirt

I think the reason for Loki not to be in Avengers two is that he dies in Thor two. From what i've been told about thor two without watching it. IT seems like he does a good deed for Thor that Loki sacrifices himself hence why he cannot appear in Avengers two

You really need to see Thor: The Dark World. ninja
Captain Talavar
SweetCherub Uu
Saucy_Skirt

You really need to see Thor: The Dark World. ninja

Indeed. ninja
growing up i didnt get to read many comic books. mom wouldnt let me, (some horsecrap about its not girly or child friendly nonscense) but i had alot of guy friends and they would let me read theirs when i could. spider-man was always my absolute fav marvel. i also loved the xmen cartoon, and didnt know much else about marvel heros tell i got into high school. i got to see the successful movies based on the characters. ive come to realize im more of a marvel fan then dc. i used to think it was vice versa, then i thought and noticed the only dc hero im a big fan of is batman. but with marvel i love ironman, thor, avengers, along with spidey and xmen and a lot of others. i still need to read the comics but i have so much other stuff thats unfortunatly more important. crying im excited for the antman movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff