Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cool Cat

Due to many misfortunes Book Three of the Legend of Korra is set to premiere earlier than planned. Book Three: Change will premiere on Nickelodeon Friday June 27th at 7 pm.
The season will air a two-part special AS WELL as a third episode! It will be off for Fourth of July weekend and continue on June 11th at 8 pm.
Because of the lack of promoting for the show, loyal Korra fans are promoting the show EVERYWHERE so that those Korra fans who've been waiting will be informed by time the season airs.
So, remember the date, remember the channel and get stoked for Change.
I haven't watched it since the end of season 1, which I didn't really like by way.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Awesome! So it is starting on June 11th or was it supposed to be July 11th? I will happily set it on my DVR for that. Good I needed something else to watch on Fridays besides my usual shows.

The series got alot better when the first Avatar was introduced, it had the actor that plays Glenn from Walking Dead.

Cool Cat

Notorious Sailor Uranus
Awesome! So it is starting on June 11th or was it supposed to be July 11th? I will happily set it on my DVR for that. Good I needed something else to watch on Fridays besides my usual shows.

The series got alot better when the first Avatar was introduced, it had the actor that plays Glenn from Walking Dead.

No, the show premieres on June 27th and will continue to air regularly on July 11th. I hope makes it less confusing? biggrin
Abyssus _Puella
I haven't watched it since the end of season 1, which I didn't really like by way.

Season 2 is far more epic and involves more of the world and not just Republic City. You also get to learn how the Avatar cycle started.

It does start off slowly, but once you get to the middle point you will be hooked.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
daisybud10
No, the show premieres on June 27th and will continue to air regularly on July 11th. I hope makes it less confusing? biggrin

Thanks, it was kind of confusing. I went to go check on my TV's guide and it was there for 27th.

Anyways I'm really surprised that I didn't see any commercials about the new season of Avatar, they usually go nuts with the ads about it on Nick.

Cool Cat

Notorious Sailor Uranus
daisybud10

Thanks, it was kind of confusing. I went to go check on my TV's guide and it was there for 27th.

Anyways I'm really surprised that I didn't see any commercials about the new season of Avatar, they usually go nuts with the ads about it on Nick.

The original premiere date was to be set sometime in the fall but due to Mundo Nick releasing four of the season' slater episodes, Nick released a trailer shortly after and announced the premiere just about a week ago!
Promoting the show was sudden and last minute so fans took it upon themselves to do some of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff