Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
i just watched scream 4 for the 2nd time since it came out and this time it got me thinking would i ever survive a horror movie so with tht said
do u have wat it takes to survive a horror film or would u be the first one to get ur skull cracked open
dicuss^^

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
i think i would be the person tht would get seriously injured say like enough to be handicap but i wouldn't die.....i dont think

Dangerous Streaker

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I think id be the person that would last with the of his life till right when hes at the he dies be decap or arrow

3,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
im gonna be the first to admit i'd die a horrible death im a shy guy and im super sensetive so yeah neutral
I'd get it over with and admit to being the killer and kill them all right there on the spot.

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
IreaZaam
I'd get it over with and admit to being the killer and kill them all right there on the spot.

thank u eek
I'd probably be the opening death. or the best friend of the main character who dies gruesomely, but puts up a hell of a fight.

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hunter Vivienne
I'd probably be the opening death. or the best friend of the main character who dies gruesomely, but puts up a hell of a fight.

thts how i wanna go out 3nodding

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
Down2Snuggle
im gonna be the first to admit i'd die a horrible death im a shy guy and im super sensetive so yeah neutral

thnx for the honesty nat

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
emotion_c8
Dark Hallow617
I think id be the person that would last with the of his life till right when hes at the he dies be decap or arrow

interesting emotion_c8

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zac Wylde 143
i think i would be the person tht would get seriously injured say like enough to be handicap but i wouldn't die.....i dont think

if ur gonna be handicap u might as well be dead cuz ur already dead inside
I'd probably be the terrified one of three different scenarios:

1) First or at least early death due to fear.
2) Survives for a bit because of fear and then dies.
3) Survives without any reasonable explanation.

Or I would be the type of person to use others as shields. :/
Jessica Dark Goddess
Zac Wylde 143

I'd just thought I'd say this, but might want to clear up what you mean by handicap?

'Cause if it's physical kind (like a wheelchair), then I would want to live.

If it's mental/psychological, then that's really up for debate and is extremely controversial.

ninja

Dangerous Streaker

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
i got 2 new one ill prolly die by fightin back 2 hard tht or ill prolly die right after the guy finds love
i would say right after he loses virginity but u kno wat yea or maybe right after he loses his virginity

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mahiru Suoh
Jessica Dark Goddess
Zac Wylde 143

I'd just thought I'd say this, but might want to clear up what you mean by handicap?

'Cause if it's physical kind (like a wheelchair), then I would want to live.

If it's mental/psychological, then that's really up for debate and is extremely controversial.

ninja

both

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas