• The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
SakuraSyaoran
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
SakuraSyaoran
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
SakuraSyaoran

DC wishes they were this good. I wondering if their are going to try to scramble up a JLA movie in order to compete with the Avengers films, cause if they do it's going to be one big failure in comparison to the Avengers. Some people were mad b/c the took all the popular Avengers heroes and stuck them together mad made them the 1st Avengers Team. I laugh at this. Who wouldn't want all the popular Marvel heroes all togther in one movie?

User Image☸☸Ratchet Lombax☸☸

Lol right you are. If they make a Avengers movie that has all the heroes it would be epic...but...there would be too much going on and based off the comics that I read, and still have, many Avengers would also have to die off before new ones come in. Like I said, if they just have all of them, there be way to much going on, or the movie would have to be way...way longer then 2-3 hours to watch for it to be good. Maybe many parts to that kind of movie. Hey, I like this Avengers since in a sense...these are the very first Avengers and the movies that had them in it included certain people which made this movie make a whole lot of sense. lol
Exactly! My only regret is that now I have to wait forever for the dvd to come out so I can watch it over and over. So I can be tide over until the next Avengers films comes out. (That and waiting for all the next Marvel hero films.) I wonder if in each film, will that be introducing small facts about Thanos? Or for each film will Thanos be gathering super-villains so that by the time Avengers 2 is out, it won't just be a team so superheroes fighting, it will be a team of super-villains fighting as well. I'm so excited!

Lol same here..I want that DVD and went I went with my gf we was like...heck yea...got to get it on DVD! And..(SPOILER LOOK AWAY) If Thanos/Darkseid does bring together super-villains like in the comics...that movie would be the best of all time...hopefully
Yeah it would! Hey you mentioning Darkseid, are we talking about DC now? Cause they seriously need to make a movie with Darkseid. That way future fans who don't know who Darkseid is, they can imagine a Thanos vs.Darkseid fight. I use to love imaging stuff like that. xd

From my Understanding Thanos is his name in Marvel but in DC it is Darkseid and that the only person that killed Darkseid was Darkseid's own son. But this is info from comics which I have not read or seen myself to be honest so not sure :O
Nah it's just that Thanos was inspired by the character Darkseid from DC comics. So people love to imagine them fighting all the time. Both are considered all powerful and equivalent to greek gods.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
Samuel Grant
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
SakuraSyaoran
It was friggen AMAZING! I promise you there is no movie better than this. It beats Avatar 10 times over! Each and every hero had important face time! They were all equal and there were absolutely none more important than the other. Oh by the way *Spoiler Alert* Loki got his a** beat big time! And I'm not gonna say who did it either. Let's just say, once he was down....he STAYED his a** down! I'm planning on seeing it again! It was so wonderful!

That Movie was the best movie I have ever seen. People kept getting mad like....why such and such is not in the movie and Im like....these were the first...in Marvel Universe not DC...watch movie for more info to not ruin spoilers for others :3

did she mean James Cameron's avatar? or live action "last airbender"

The actual Avatar with the blue people.

oh that one. fyi, the one with blue people is James Cameron's avatar.

Hilarious Gaian

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
SakuraSyaoran
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
SakuraSyaoran
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
SakuraSyaoran
Exactly! My only regret is that now I have to wait forever for the dvd to come out so I can watch it over and over. So I can be tide over until the next Avengers films comes out. (That and waiting for all the next Marvel hero films.) I wonder if in each film, will that be introducing small facts about Thanos? Or for each film will Thanos be gathering super-villains so that by the time Avengers 2 is out, it won't just be a team so superheroes fighting, it will be a team of super-villains fighting as well. I'm so excited!

Lol same here..I want that DVD and went I went with my gf we was like...heck yea...got to get it on DVD! And..(SPOILER LOOK AWAY) If Thanos/Darkseid does bring together super-villains like in the comics...that movie would be the best of all time...hopefully
Yeah it would! Hey you mentioning Darkseid, are we talking about DC now? Cause they seriously need to make a movie with Darkseid. That way future fans who don't know who Darkseid is, they can imagine a Thanos vs.Darkseid fight. I use to love imaging stuff like that. xd

From my Understanding Thanos is his name in Marvel but in DC it is Darkseid and that the only person that killed Darkseid was Darkseid's own son. But this is info from comics which I have not read or seen myself to be honest so not sure :O
Nah it's just that Thanos was inspired by the character Darkseid from DC comics. So people love to imagine them fighting all the time. Both are considered all powerful and equivalent to greek gods.

Hmmm but they are pretty much the same and I know in comics and cartoons...both Marvel and DC went against Darkseid soo we will just see how this will be done :O lol

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Samuel Grant
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
Samuel Grant
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
SakuraSyaoran
It was friggen AMAZING! I promise you there is no movie better than this. It beats Avatar 10 times over! Each and every hero had important face time! They were all equal and there were absolutely none more important than the other. Oh by the way *Spoiler Alert* Loki got his a** beat big time! And I'm not gonna say who did it either. Let's just say, once he was down....he STAYED his a** down! I'm planning on seeing it again! It was so wonderful!

That Movie was the best movie I have ever seen. People kept getting mad like....why such and such is not in the movie and Im like....these were the first...in Marvel Universe not DC...watch movie for more info to not ruin spoilers for others :3

did she mean James Cameron's avatar? or live action "last airbender"

The actual Avatar with the blue people.

oh that one. fyi, the one with blue people is James Cameron's avatar.
No one refers to Last Airbender as Avatar. It was so horrible that people don't ever want to associate it to the cartoons...EVER. So when people hear the name Avatar, everyone knows they are talking about James Cameron's Avatar. Not the Last Airbender movie. When talking about the cartoon, everyone says the full name, or in the new season's case, the Legend of Korra; since Korra has not been made into a terrible live action movie that will disappoint us all.
That's the thing.... I'm always angry

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Dagguh
That's the thing secret.... I'm always angry

too bad about Phil, though. cry
I've seen it twice.
It was amazing.

O.G. Demigod

12,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Just finished watching it for the second time and it's still as great as the first ^.^! The only part that annoyed me was the simple fact that they didn't give Thor his helmet in the Thor movie and the Avengers he was helmetless total let down V.v!! I loved Loki's clothing design though beautifully done ^_^.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Norse God Thor
Just finished watching it for the second time and it's still as great as the first ^.^! The only part that annoyed me was the simple fact that they didn't give Thor his helmet in the Thor movie and the Avengers he was helmetless total let down V.v!! I loved Loki's clothing design though beautifully done ^_^.

*Russian accent* hey, man... don't get too attached to things... rolleyes

O.G. Demigod

12,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Samuel Grant
Norse God Thor

I know twus still sexy none the less.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Norse God Thor
Samuel Grant
Norse God Thor

I know twus still sexy none the less.

wanna know something weird? i think i saw some footage of the Hulk, the first one with Eric Bana, on the screen at Stark Tower in New York (in the movie, i mean)

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Norse God Thor

My guess is that Thor only wears his helmet during formal occasions. Like in the beginning of the Thor movie, when they had that celebration. I was also a tad bit annoyed at Black Widows lack of a Russian accent but I got past it. They were still badass.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Norse God Thor
By the way, that is one sexy Thor avi.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
SakuraSyaoran
Norse God Thor

My guess is that Thor only wears his helmet during formal occasions. Like in the beginning of the Thor movie, when they had that celebration. I was also a tad bit annoyed at Black Widows lack of a Russian accent but I got past it. They were still badass.

this calls for clichéd advice.

"we can't have our cake and eat too."
misterNIGHTSHADE
Samuel Grant
misterNIGHTSHADE
At first i was like "^WHAAAAA!!!!!!OMG!!!!". Now a day removed it was good but not as amazing as I would have thought. I liked the film don't get me wrong but some parts were cheesy and seemed to cater to the younger crowd.

what's wrong with catering to the younger crowd? keep in mind, society thinks people like us are too old for this type of stuff; superheroes.

The whole Hulk smashing up Loki at the end. The "Cheap Laugh" attempt when Hulk punched Thor out of the shot at the end. Things like that. It was to cater to the younger crowd.

Well thanks for spoiling people who hadn't seen the film, though I have, but others haven't. I'm not a child and I thought those scenes were great not cheap. Even watching that scene with both Hulk and Thor.. in my head I was wondering if they were going to at least give each other a like awkward glance at one another or something, but they did one better because of the thing that happened with them earlier. The Loki thing was awesome! Everyone clapped and cheered in the theater. It makes sense too because he is stronger than him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff