• Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

That might have been just how I said it because I never heard it said to me I just saw it in print on my computer screen. I never thought of facebook I'll keep that in mind. Unless you have some links, I can send a message.
lol it's cool man, no worries. XD

I have both a guild and few links if you're interested. PM me. wink

Any other riders that you might know of? Maybe a more-fruity rider than others? wink

I watched one of the movies I wish I could remember what it was called. I really don't know much I saw various clips but I don't know what it was from

So you're basically starting out then?

Yeah I guess so. I'm willing to find out more though.
Hmm, I see. So what type of plots or themes seem to interest you more in story then? Something goofy and light-beat or something more mature and thought provoking?

Anything comical or goofy I'm always up for that. I don't mind more serious or mature stuff once in a while as long as it isn't too depressing.
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

I watched one of the movies I wish I could remember what it was called. I really don't know much I saw various clips but I don't know what it was from

Hmm, I see. So what type of plots or themes seem to interest you more in story then? Something goofy and light-beat or something more mature and thought provoking?

Anything comical or goofy I'm always up for that. I don't mind more serious or mature stuff once in a while as long as it isn't too depressing.
Well something like Den-O would definitely be a good start then. It's known for being really goofy/funny, but it also has its serious moments as well. Gaim is pretty good, but it's also really gotten really deep and darker as of late. For a rider that's based on a fruit, it's definitely a keeper to pick up.

Kamen Rider Kabuto is also okay, but many people here would probably kill me for mentioning it. xd

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

Well something like Den-O would definitely be a good start then. It's known for being really goofy/funny, but it also has its serious moments as well. Gaim is pretty good, but it's also really gotten really deep and darker as of late. For a rider that's based on a fruit, it's definitely a keeper to pick up.

Kamen Rider Kabuto is also okay, but many people here would probably kill me for mentioning it. xd

I'll definitely look into those, I'm hoping to finally finish kamen rider OOO first. I'm guessing Kamen Rider Kabuto is the one most fans don't like or something question

Aged Gawker

Kamen Rider Black was probably my favorite. Mostly because it was in the 80s ;D
80s FTW.
Metallithrasha

I'll definitely look into those, I'm hoping to finally finish kamen rider OOO first. I'm guessing Kamen Rider Kabuto is the one most fans don't like or something question
Wait. I thought you said you finished Ozu. o.O

Nah, I just know some people that might say Kabuto was more overrated than what people give it credit for. xd

1Sunder
Lol Yeah, Kamen Rider Black and the late 80's always kick a**. ;D I'm assuming you're more of a Showa-era fan, huh? xd

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I've only ever watched Gokaiger, but I started watching Go-Buster... Wanna rewatch Gokaiger. emo
TheRedViperofDorne
I've only ever watched Gokaiger, but I started watching Go-Buster... Wanna rewatch Gokaiger. emo
Both Gokaiger and Go-Busters are pretty good and despite being more of a Sentai fan nowadays, I really did enjoy the Power Ranger nods in it. 3nodding

Why do you wanna rematch it?

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Mr Jes
TheRedViperofDorne
Both Gokaiger and Go-Busters are pretty good and despite being more of a Sentai fan nowadays, I really did enjoy the Power Ranger nods in it. 3nodding

It's just sooo good. ; 3;
TheRedViperofDorne
Mr Jes
TheRedViperofDorne

True, but there's other rangers out there as well. Have you thought about watching anything else that you saw in Gokaiger? xp

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Mr Jes
TheRedViperofDorne
Mr Jes
TheRedViperofDorne

True, but there's other rangers out there as well. Have you thought about watching anything else that you saw in Gokaiger? xp

I dunno. It took me forever to watch all of Gokaiger. lol
TheRedViperofDorne
Mr Jes
TheRedViperofDorne
Mr Jes
TheRedViperofDorne

I dunno. It took me forever to watch all of Gokaiger. lol
lol Why did it take you forever to watch it? It's only like 48 episodes. xd

Okay, so nothing stood out to you at all? burning_eyes

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

Because tendou is so into himself XD.

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Akemi Mercuraki
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

Now I wanna watch it to see him be obsessed with himself. xp
Metallithrasha

You should. I think *Knocks on wood* theres a few episodes still floating around somewhere online. xd

Akemi Mercuraki

lol Pretty much. I thought it was pretty funny, besides he was pretty much always right/badass. xd

But not as badass as Gatack was though. xp

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

You should. I think *Knocks on wood* theres a few episodes still floating around somewhere online. xd

Akemi Mercuraki

lol Pretty much. I thought it was pretty funny, besides he was pretty much always right/badass. xd

But not as badass as Gatack was though. xp

I wonder how Scorpio Worm versus Scorpio Zodiart would turn out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff