Have you seen "Invader Zim"?

Yep! Love it! 0.72619047619048 72.6% [ 244 ]
Regrettably, yes. 0.044642857142857 4.5% [ 15 ]
Yeah. It was okay. 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 44 ]
No,but I want to! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 16 ]
Invader who? 0.050595238095238 5.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Patience... stubbornness... those are fine lines you are dancing on, my friend! mrgreen

I have the seasons on DVD. The third ends with the Christmas one. If you find another one after that, let me know! I like Tak. They were going to bring her back for another episode, but, well, we all know what fate befell that. Ha. I either read or heard somewhere once that there was an idea for an episode where Dib gets a hold of Zim's pack, so Zim has to get it back in within a short time limit or face death. Meanwhile, the backpack consumes Dib, who proceeds to take Zim's place and wants to take over the universe... or maybe I mixed a couple concepts up, or even made up part of that somehow. Either way.

*Waves at you in a welcoming way as you look back to me.* Um, Avatar Wiki states grandson. Yes, I went *places hand in air energetically with pointer finger sticking up* TO GOOGLE!

I get what they were trying to do with the voice actor, but... no. Just no. What I really want to find out is what happened to Zuko's mother! Does that actually get explained in the later seasons (just want to know yes or no, please!), instead of just hinted at at the beginning of the first? I have yet to start the second season, but may put an episode on while putting away clothes or something. Good to know that the third season is apparently better! It is scheduled for four seasons if Nickelodeon does not cancel it, correct?

Oh, another thing I thought was awesome that they put in Korra was the Cabbage Corp. Industries. Poor cabbage guy! Even in the future, his descendants cannot catch a break! cat_blaugh
Wolffang1995Hyano

Lol~why thank you~ ^w^ Also I don't think it was my patience I was probably just being stubborn at the time XD

lul~It's fine,kinda glad someone replied~ ^w^

I know right?~I don't think that was the last ep,but when I watched 'Tak the hideous new girl' I was ROLLING!XD mainly because she thought she was all hot chiz and gaz just sprays her in the face with soda and she falls to the floor screaming in pain!~XD And yeah...I wanted to see the Invader Dib episode QAQ

Yeees~It's an awesome anime it is~=w= also it gets a whole heck of a lot better in the third season.It's worth EVERY MINUTE of watching ANY bad episodes from the previous seasons!~XD and I know right? :/ It doesn't even sound right that Zuko's GRANDSON...*looks up into the air thinking*wait...okay no yeah.*looks back down to/at you*His grandson...it just doesn't seem right to me that Zuko's grandson has Zuko's orig. voice actor. :/ ...also let me know if i'm wrong with that ecause they never really state it...I think....=3=...

valent rp's Queen

Devoted Lover

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
Scath na hOiche
Patience... stubbornness... those are fine lines you are dancing on, my friend! mrgreen

I have the seasons on DVD. The third ends with the Christmas one. If you find another one after that, let me know! I like Tak. They were going to bring her back for another episode, but, well, we all know what fate befell that. Ha. I either read or heard somewhere once that there was an idea for an episode where Dib gets a hold of Zim's pack, so Zim has to get it back in within a short time limit or face death. Meanwhile, the backpack consumes Dib, who proceeds to take Zim's place and wants to take over the universe... or maybe I mixed a couple concepts up, or even made up part of that somehow. Either way.

*Waves at you in a welcoming way as you look back to me.* Um, Avatar Wiki states grandson. Yes, I went *places hand in air energetically with pointer finger sticking up* TO GOOGLE!

I get what they were trying to do with the voice actor, but... no. Just no. What I really want to find out is what happened to Zuko's mother! Does that actually get explained in the later seasons (just want to know yes or no, please!), instead of just hinted at at the beginning of the first? I have yet to start the second season, but may put an episode on while putting away clothes or something. Good to know that the third season is apparently better! It is scheduled for four seasons if Nickelodeon does not cancel it, correct?

Oh, another thing I thought was awesome that they put in Korra was the Cabbage Corp. Industries. Poor cabbage guy! Even in the future, his descendants cannot catch a break! cat_blaugh
Wolffang1995Hyano

Lol~why thank you~ ^w^ Also I don't think it was my patience I was probably just being stubborn at the time XD

I know right?~I don't think that was the last ep,but when I watched 'Tak the hideous new girl' I was ROLLING!XD mainly because she thought she was all hot chiz and gaz just sprays her in the face with soda and she falls to the floor screaming in pain!~XD And yeah...I wanted to see the Invader Dib episode QAQ

Yeees~It's an awesome anime it is~=w= also it gets a whole heck of a lot better in the third season.It's worth EVERY MINUTE of watching ANY bad episodes from the previous seasons!~XD and I know right? :/ It doesn't even sound right that Zuko's GRANDSON...*looks up into the air thinking*wait...okay no yeah.*looks back down to/at you*His grandson...it just doesn't seem right to me that Zuko's grandson has Zuko's orig. voice actor. :/ ...also let me know if i'm wrong with that ecause they never really state it...I think....=3=...

Yeah she was going to be in a lot more episodes o3o also wiki said that Zim had tricked Gaz into getting his pack for him by telling her Dib took her gameslave and so she got him his pack but Zim was the one who actually had it. o3o

Ah.Okay good,I gots it right then o3o and I know right!?They never tell us anything,they just tease and taunt us with it!!TT^TT and no.no it doesn't get explained. o3o and yaeh!~XD lol that guy =w= 'MY CABBAGES!!!!QAQ' XD
Wolffang1995Hyano

Yeah she was going to be in a lot more episodes o3o also wiki said that Zim had tricked Gaz into getting his pack for him by telling her Dib took her gameslave and so she got him his pack but Zim was the one who actually had it. o3o

Ah.Okay good,I gots it right then o3o and I know right!?They never tell us anything,they just tease and taunt us with it!!TT^TT and no.no it doesn't get explained. o3o and yaeh!~XD lol that guy =w= 'MY CABBAGES!!!!QAQ' XD

Well, this reply is well overdue. Ha. I looked up about Zuko's mother. Her story is apparently recorded in a book. From what I remember reading (not from the book. Probably Wikipedia or something), his mother had her memory erased, and she went back to a man who she loved before the Fire Lord decided to force her to marry him. The Avatar group actually go to seek her out, but I cannot remember exactly what it said happened. Maybe look it up sometime if you get bored and curious enough!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff