Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, i am in search of any(that includes foreign) incest movies to watch. Implied incest will do as well, it doesn't have to be obvious and straight to the point. Why i would want to watch such movies? Because i find such forbidden themes in movies to be very intriguing and attractive xd

Movies with incest elements that i've watched:

The dreamers
The cement garden
Ma mere
La Luna
Wicked (1998 )
spanking the monkey
Love strange Love
Mors Hus
Sister, My Sister
The House of Yes
Angels and Insects
Close my Eyes
Murmur of the heart
Eve’s Bayou

Damnnnnn i feel so dirty neutral

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Blue Lagoon.
kendrazombie
Blue Lagoon.

Not really incest because that girl refer to his dad as 'uncle'. Real uncle, or not, is not mentioned but great movie nevertheless.
the royal tenenbaums.

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
    Creepy.

All that's coming to mind is Angel Sanctuary, which is an anime.
You've got down the first two which came to mind - The Dreamers and Close My Eyes, both quite wonderful.

I can't actually think of any others. I also find the theme very interesting, which of those listed would you recommend the most?
C h a r y b d i s s
You've got down the first two which came to mind - The Dreamers and Close My Eyes, both quite wonderful.

I can't actually think of any others. I also find the theme very interesting, which of those listed would you recommend the most?

I would recommend the cement garden and murmur of the heart. Both are really unforgettable 3nodding
Incest, more like WINCEST! amirite?
I think Flowers in the Attic had some incest in it, moreso in the book than the movie i think.
DemonicExegesis
C h a r y b d i s s

I would recommend the cement garden and murmur of the heart. Both are really unforgettable 3nodding

Thanks!
They do both look very interesting (and a French one too! I love foreign movies).

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
AgentExile
I think Flowers in the Attic had some incest in it, moreso in the book than the movie i think.

That is exactly what I was just thinking.
kendrazombie
AgentExile

Haven't watched it yet, but i heard that the film differs significantly from the movie especially the incestuous elements because the producers are afraid of controversy. Now wonder it has gotten such bad reviews.

6,700 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is The Gladiator, but the incest is a very small part of it.
I hope you don't have any siblings. gonk
Heliotrope_Sugar
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is The Gladiator, but the incest is a very small part of it.
I hope you don't have any siblings. gonk

HAHA i'm surrounded by female siblings. They have no idea i watched such movies because i usually watch it in secrecy ninja Seriously though, could anyone picture themselves watching a mofo-movie with their mom? LOL

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
DemonicExegesis
kendrazombie
AgentExile

Haven't watched it yet, but i heard that the film differs significantly from the movie especially the incestuous elements because the producers are afraid of controversy. Now wonder it has gotten such bad reviews.

It did. You can really tell that they wanted to insinuate incest, but they held back a great deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff