Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you have Netflix, check out the Gay and Lesbian movie section. You'd be surprised how many LGBT movies there actually are, and I've found lots that are quite good but were never in movie theaters. (If you don't have Netflix, you can get a free trial and use it on your computer or through your Xbox or PS3.)

Last year I heard about a director duo out to make a sci-fi action flick with a gay lead. They were having trouble finding anyone to promote or fund the film, though, so I don't know what will become of that. It sounded cool, though.
There are also a lot more foreign films that have gay themes than American films do. You can find those on Netflix, too. I used to rent them before Blockbuster went out of business.
There is the show South of Nowhere as well as Degrassi.

Anime would be, Gravitation and Mirage of Blaze.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There have been many. Check out Milk, The Bridcage, Brokeback Mountain and Transamerica for starter. They are out there and not that hard to find.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Pfft. Like homosexuality makes a character special (or any sexuality for that matter).

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Nuts With Chocolate
But society is to much of an a** clown to let it happen... stare ...

I would want it to be Luffy, Natsu, or just someone completely new.
What's your opinion on this? (And don't be a d**k about it.)

You can go watch Glee.
I disagree with the Luffy part as a One Piece fan. I don't want sexuality affecting One Piece. Plus they already took care of that with the Okama Island(Okama is Japanese for Homosexual too). I think the series is fine without dragging in sexual orientation anymore than what it already has. I'm fine without using anymore stereotypes involving sexual orientation. Plus Sanji is already using one form of hetero stereotypes and it's one that gets overused from timed to time.

Now as for a movie. Watch Taking Woodstock. That's a true story that involves main character finding out he's gay as he also is in the process of creating Woodstock.

It's like a discovery even though it involves drugs in the process.

Lavish Ladykiller

Nuts With Chocolate
I would want it to be Luffy, Natsu

why on earth would you want established hterosexual characters to do a 180 and be gay? emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Inquisitor

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
langland07
I disagree with the Luffy part as a One Piece fan. I don't want sexuality affecting One Piece. Plus they already took care of that with the Okama Island(Okama is Japanese for Homosexual too). I think the series is fine without dragging in sexual orientation anymore than what it already has. I'm fine without using anymore stereotypes involving sexual orientation. Plus Sanji is already using one form of hetero stereotypes and it's one that gets overused from timed to time.

Now as for a movie. Watch Taking Woodstock. That's a true story that involves main character finding out he's gay as he also is in the process of creating Woodstock.

It's like a discovery even though it involves drugs in the process.

Neither do I, I just think Luffy's hot.

Dangerous Inquisitor

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
the buki is in play
Nuts With Chocolate

why on earth would you want established hterosexual characters to do a 180 and be gay? emotion_donotwant

I don't want them to do a 180. I mean first off, Luffy's sexuality isn't established, as all he cares about is adventure and meat.
Second, I mean I wish that they STARTED out that way.

Lavish Ladykiller

Nuts With Chocolate
the buki is in play
Nuts With Chocolate

I don't want them to do a 180. I mean first off, Luffy's sexuality isn't established, as all he cares about is adventure and meat.

Nuts With Chocolate

User Image

Dangerous Inquisitor

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
the buki is in play
Nuts With Chocolate
the buki is in play
Nuts With Chocolate

Nuts With Chocolate

User Image

._.

Witty Humorist

XxTheSmittenKittenxX
Pfft. Like homosexuality makes a character special (or any sexuality for that matter).
Unless it actually has an impact upon the way the plot runs, I agree.

Prophet

XxTheSmittenKittenxX

Way to not get the point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces