• Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Festive Treat

20,775 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Pine Perfection 250
There was the movie "Brokeback Mountain" with Heath Ledger! 3nodding I can't really think of any other ones though.. there was a manga I read a few years ago where the two main characters were gay, but i can't remember what it was called.. sweatdrop

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Natsu as a gay character wouldn't happen because people want him to end up with Lisanna or Lucy.
Nuts With Chocolate
But society is to much of an a** clown to let it happen... stare ...

I would want it to be Luffy, Natsu, or just someone completely new.
What's your opinion on this? (And don't be a d**k about it.)

As a strait guys who's very progressive like having a female avitar and who likes Madonna I support you gays since I used to be a homophobe but have now changed since I became Wiccan but it would be labeled as gay interest and I feel that's not what you want but I agree I would be ground breaking so here's this there already a movie about Alexander the Great and even though its not really mentioned in the movie he was gay and one of the greatest military leaders ever to live like even though Iam a Pagan/Wiccan I was raised in a Canadian aboriginal (first nation) community and I was taught way back when before the Europeans came when there was a gay First Nation person in the community male or female they where treated as very special and important person like a shaman so remember ( and assume from your post that you are gay and if Iam wrong sorry) that you guys and girls are special and this is one strait guy who supports you and agrees I would proudly watch a movie with a gay main character and even hero be out and be proud peace my hommie homos

Shameless Man-Lover

Queer as Folk is a TV show with entirely gay characters. And the main character, Brian, is such a well done character.

Hilarious Smoker

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I strongly agree with you, Mr. Nuts. I'm a lesbian, myself, and we have almost no characters we can really see ourselves in in the mass media. ******** sucks.

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Brokeback Mountain has probably been mentioned here several times. It was one of the saddest movies I've seen. I remember back when it premiered, people discussing it with an sense of discomfort... It wasn't so long ago. It's sad to say, but I guess most people are still very uncomfortable with that kind of theme... To many it was a movie about gay people. To me it was just a beautiful love story.

7,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
Theres a bunch of movies with Gay protagonists, just google it.

Movie list Here
I agree with you, but what is produced will always reflect the market at large. Most people would rather watch a hetero main character having hetero relationships. People who want to watch a homosexual main character are less but they have shows made for them. The problem with those shows is that sometimes they focus too much on the gay element that they end up lacking in content !!!
Most people are homophobs :/

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Spanish movie called Contracorriente. Or the Chinese film called Happy together. Both are good movies.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
There's not too many instances where a gay main character was present and them being gay wasn't the entire subject of the film or the movie it was just there. Torchwood was probably the closest to that.
Magnus Bane from Mortal Instruments is bisexual and dating a gay guy. They aren't the main characters, but they play a pretty big role.
I love you, Philip Morris.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces