Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

I only saw a few episodes, but my favorite episode has to be the pirate one.

"Ha HAAAA! Hahahahaha!!"

Celebrating Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sunny Side Up 100
-Taaryn
Cintia Bliss
-Taaryn
I am SWIM v2
Frozen Moon Rose
I am SWIM v2
They've all changed a little bit. It's the same voice actors, but they've just become comfortable with their characters. Also helps that the sound quality of the show has gotten better overall.

Too bad the rest of the show is terrible.
Ha, yeah. The only decent thing about FG is Brian.

I agree.
Brian stayed the way he was originally, stays true to the original attitude he was created with.
I think stewie is still Ok, but sometimes his whole "I'll destroy my mother" thing gets kinda old...

actually Stewie doesn't do that as much anymore, I think it was after an episode where he got to see what would happen if he did kill Lois and decided not to kill her yet, that he started to change a bit. So...instead of seeing him plotting how to kill Lois we instead got it proven that he has *ahem* homosexual tendencies.

Just last night I watched it and all through the show, all stewie did was say how he wanted to kill his mother and get back his mind-contolling lazer thing

Yeah, but isn't that an old episode?

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Cintia Bliss
-Taaryn
Cintia Bliss
-Taaryn
I am SWIM v2
Ha, yeah. The only decent thing about FG is Brian.

I agree.
Brian stayed the way he was originally, stays true to the original attitude he was created with.
I think stewie is still Ok, but sometimes his whole "I'll destroy my mother" thing gets kinda old...

actually Stewie doesn't do that as much anymore, I think it was after an episode where he got to see what would happen if he did kill Lois and decided not to kill her yet, that he started to change a bit. So...instead of seeing him plotting how to kill Lois we instead got it proven that he has *ahem* homosexual tendencies.

Just last night I watched it and all through the show, all stewie did was say how he wanted to kill his mother and get back his mind-contolling lazer thing

Yeah, but isn't that an old episode?

It was new to me. ;o
-Taaryn
Angry GuitarMonkey777
I noticed that too. But didn't put much thought into it. Wasn't your voice higher pitched until you reached puberty?

But Lois is a fully grown woman.
There's no "Woman Puberty" until you're very old or kinda old,
& lois is still at a younger middle age womanhood..
so what does puberty have to do with it?
Nothing, its just why I'm not susprised her voice changed. I know women don't have puberty. But, still.
You guys have it backwards. Her voice started out lower, and got higher as the show went on. Meg's the only other really noticeable voice change, and that's because for the first year it was Lacey Chabert, and then it's been Mila Kunis ever since the second season.

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Saint Talavar
You guys have it backwards. Her voice started out lower, and got higher as the show went on. Meg's the only other really noticeable voice change, and that's because for the first year it was Lacey Chabert, and then it's been Mila Kunis ever since the second season.

Well it went back to low & slow now - In old episodes the picture quality was worse and the voices were higher

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff