Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

I've tried watching a few episodes, and I don't get what's so great about the series. It's cheesy and full of stereotypes by the way. It's entertaining but not anything special.
LMFAAAO , FOREAL ! I NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO WATCH IT BUT OH WELL .

Mega Fatcat

They're supposed to do/sing Gangnam Style for an episode that airs at the end of November.
That was what made me dislike it.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
awwe glee's not that bad...they did have some good songs n episode n yes season 4is wtf at the moment

toys-argh-us's Waifu

Glee is awful.

Stop covering Queen, just stop.
is a shame to human kind .-.

Hardcore Unicorn

glee is my guilty pleasure but lately it's just gotten bad. it's not really the songs (although gangnam style takes the cake for the worst cover they've ever done) but the messy plot, shitty writing and one-dimensional characters.

i understand it's not a lot of people's thing but i don't think it has deserved half of the bashing it's gotten in the past. now.... well, that's a different story.

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Then don't watch Glee plain and simple. Glee did not destroy I dreamed a dream infact Idina Menzel and Lea Michelle sang that song with so much feeling.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I actually like the show, though the writing is starting to get repetetive and the show seems to be living off of iTunes sales and plot twists, I still do enjoy watching it. Blaine is my favorite, as Darren Criss has stolen my heart.

I am starting to grow sympathetic to Marley, and I find it kind of annoying how Rachel still has a huge chunk of the plot despite not even being in Lima, Ohio anymore. She hogged the screen, while she was there, she doesn't need to do it in a completely different city.

Partying Winner

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
I hate Glee, too.

I think they completely ruin awesome songs by re-singing them with little to no talent.

That's my opinion, anyway.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
I bought season one because it was new and cool and everyone liked it, and I thought it was funny that that teacher guys wife was pretending to be pregnant...but then... I got a life....

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elainax333
LMFAAAO , FOREAL ! I NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO WATCH IT BUT OH WELL .

Same here.

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
I have to admit, I like some of their versions like Telephone, Bad Romance, even Toxic.

As for the others like the Rocky Horror Picture Show, that's where I draw the line.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff