Welcome to Gaia! ::

Megan Fox.

A stunningly beautiful model of womanhood. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
A completely overrated girl who most likely just knows the right people to sleep with. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 12 ]
Meh. 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 18 ]
Who's that? 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 10 ]
Emma Watson and Allison Scagliotti. That is all. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
And I will now explain why I'm annoyed by her. xd You: stare

Ok, here we go.

The girl can't act worth a damn (a popular "trend" in Hollywood these days, regardless of gender). She's just a pair of tits for the dudes to ogle at, and it's like she sleeps her way into these roles.

My reason for this speculation?

#1: She got fired from being Sam's gf in Transformers, a film directed by Michael Bay, for insulting Michael Bay.

#2: She now (BY SHEER F*CKING COINCIDENCE) has the role of April O' Neil in the upcoming TMNT movie, a film directed by Michael Bay.

Now I don't know about you, but I think there was some sex-having going on behind the scenes. I know I wouldn't re-hire someone I'd recently fired for any reason (It would just be too awkward).

Next, she's all makeup. I'm positive that without all that Hollywood makeup on, she would not look the way she does (and really, she still doesn't look all that great. I've seen regular girls way hotter). It looks like if I touched her face, I'd stain my hands with all the makeup, and I often feel like she's not even human.

I know I'm getting all hung up on her looks and poor acting skills, but that's literally all I'm given to work with here. She has no meaningful roles, no discernible likeable qualities, and is just a hot babe for the frat boys to freak out about. She stinks up any scene she's in, and now she's going to stink up an entire TMNT film that could actually have a modicum of potential.

You may post your angry replies now. I'm sure you have lots of them.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Quote:

I thought general consensus was that she is talentless bimbo...
she's still...in the business...?
i thought she disappeared.
Was so glad when she was gone from the third Transformer movie! Much preferred the blonde. Actually I would have preferred probably anyone else...

Codebreaking Genius

10,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Technically,the movie's only being produced by Michael Bay. Jonathan Liebesman is directing it. But yeah,Megan Fox....please just stop.

Lavish Husband

I never liked Megan Fox, either, to be quite honest.
Never understood the hype.

Her comment about being bisexual, but would never date a bisexual person, is what got me, though.

It's completely her choice, but that doesn't change my judgement of such a hypocritical statement.
I personally dont think she can act. Plus her thumb freaks me out.
Lilac Wood
Quote:

I thought general consensus was that she is talentless bimbo...

Yeah, this. Hahah.

I'm pretty sure no one sees her as a serious actress (not that I know of, anyway). Her role choices definitely don't help. She has a nice body, but most people I know don't even think she's particularly beautiful (not saying she's ugly). I kind of think she has a resting b***h face thing going on ._.

Heart Consumer

Blame the horndog who hired the pretty woman based on how she washed his car as he filmed it. talk2hand

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Seems pretty explicable to me. I just get annoyed when she gets parts that could go to other actors. Of course, I would probably be annoyed at those actors as well, so I just shortcut to not caring about her or her career.
Oh, is that what had happened? I heard a rumor that they wouldn't pay her as much as she wanted so they just found someone else who was more affordable for the Transformers movie XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff