Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Friend

Of the Stargate franchise shows and movies. The only thing I'm missing is the original movie and the Stargate Universe series.

Does anyone else have a full set of DVDs (or other formats) from a TV or move franchise?

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I have a full set of My Little Pony and the Bewitched series on DVD. I also have the complete collection of X-Men movies on Blu-Ray too

Anxious Friend

Notorious Sailor Uranus
I have a full set of My Little Pony and the Bewitched series on DVD. I also have the complete collection of X-Men movies on Blu-Ray too

Oh neat~ I also have the full series of Moonlight but I'm not sure if that counts because it's only 1 season long...
DvDs died along time ago, may they RIP!

Anxious Friend

suspicious sound
DvDs died along time ago, may they RIP!

Not for people who are broke emotion_0A0 I can't afford blu-ray and I don't trust digital downloads.

Dardeerling-tea's Husbando

I have the full collection of Stargate Atlantis and the original Stargete movie. I never really liked the other Stargate series that much. SGI-1 was okay but I really didn't like Stargate Universe. I have the full collection of the original Star Trek movie and the full collection of Star Trek The Next Generation movies. I also have both the new Star Trek movies. That's about it. I can't really afford to add on to my collections or anything.

Anxious Friend

I TimeKiller I
I have the full collection of Stargate Atlantis and the original Stargete movie. I never really liked the other Stargate series that much. SGI-1 was okay but I really didn't like Stargate Universe. I have the full collection of the original Star Trek movie and the full collection of Star Trek The Next Generation movies. I also have both the new Star Trek movies. That's about it. I can't really afford to add on to my collections or anything.

Stargate SG-1 is my #1, I haven't finished Stargate Atlantis yet but I've seen enough to know I like it. I just ordered the box set of Atlantis and the movies The Ark of Truth and Stargate Continuum with my bday money .3. I haven't seen Stargate Universe yet, I'm probably gonna try to find a way to watch it before I decide if I want to add it to my collection or not.
Having all that Star Trek stuff sounds super awesome~

Dardeerling-tea's Husbando

My Doll Heart
I TimeKiller I

Stargate SG-1 is my #1, I haven't finished Stargate Atlantis yet but I've seen enough to know I like it. I just ordered the box set of Atlantis and the movies The Ark of Truth and Stargate Continuum with my bday money .3. I haven't seen Stargate Universe yet, I'm probably gonna try to find a way to watch it before I decide if I want to add it to my collection or not.

I watched the first couple episodes of Universe when it was still airing on tv. I think netflix might have it. I used to have The Ark of Truth but I ended up giving it to my dad.

Anxious Friend

I TimeKiller I
My Doll Heart
I TimeKiller I

I watched the first couple episodes of Universe when it was still airing on tv. I think netflix might have it. I used to have The Ark of Truth but I ended up giving it to my dad.

I think all of Stargate was on Netflix at some point but now the only thing on there is the original movie. I heard the directors/writers of the original movie are going launch their own remake as a movie trilogy.

Aged Gawker

When it comes to owning "physical" movies/tv I do own a few collections. I own The entire Nightmare on Elm Street collection. I own The Child's play trilogy. I own the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Extended Edition Trilogy. Those are the only big collections I own that is live action. OH and I also got Matrix trilogy. I don't really "buy" anything anymore...lol I do have tons more but they are not in physical form if you catch my drift.
I have the Martini and Medicine Collection, which is every season of M*A*S*H. I have all three of the original Evil Dead trilogy (don't have the new one).

When they put out the Twin Peaks collection on blu-ray I'm definitely gonna get my hands on that.

Manly Man-Lover

My dad's working on getting a complete collection of Charmed. But, I'm working on Doctor Who. Presently, I need at least 2 Matt Smith specials to work on it. And maybe in July, I'll preorder Season 8. To make this possible, I hatched out on the David Tennant box (Which is proving so worth it!), but only because when I got it, they didn't re-release the seasons 2-4. I don't know if I'm going to the classic Who yet, but I kinda like the first doctor based off the three episodes I've seen.

I'll be finishing Torchwood as well. I like the first season so far, so I'm looking forward to checking what the rest of the series has to offer. ^^v

I'd also love to find Sliders since it'd be a nice refresher. I really loved the series when I was younger and I'd love it for my nostalgia. heart

Anxious Friend

My orders got here :D I'm to watch Stargate Atlantis!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff