Defo!....

Loved first one...

watched it last week again wink

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
I plan on buying it right away. It's coming out on November 11th and I'm SO EXCITED! My husband took me to see the movie in the theater and I had my Toothless Build-A-Bear with me! I'd been showing him to a friend that day.

Aged Zealot

Definitely.

Also, a friend of mine is one of those nitpicking jerks who turns up his nose whenever he hears me talk about this wonderful series.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
CadiaTalyir
I plan on buying it right away. It's coming out on November 11th and I'm SO EXCITED! My husband took me to see the movie in the theater and I had my Toothless Build-A-Bear with me! I'd been showing him to a friend that day.

Any chance we could see a picture of it? It sounds awesome.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not planning to purchase it (can't afford to buy things right now when I can have them more or less for free >_> wink but I thought it was pretty good when I saw it in theaters. I only crying a little bit

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
The Fullmetal Narcissist
CadiaTalyir

Any chance we could see a picture of it? It sounds awesome.

Isn't he cute!

User Image

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
As soon as November 11th comes, I'm gonna run across the street to my H-E-B Plus, grab a Blu-ray combo pack, and be like emotion_dowant "TAKE MY DAMN MONEY!"

Dabbler

I haven't seen it sad I love the first part <3

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
User Image

If you think he's cute Build-a-Bear will be getting him back soon but I don't know when.
CadiaTalyir
User Image

If you think he's cute Build-a-Bear will be getting him back soon but I don't know when.

Last I heard he'd be back in October. Or maybe November for the DVD and Bluray release?
Hmm.. either way I think you can go to the website or a store location and ask to be notified when he's back?

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
MooMooJuice
CadiaTalyir
User Image

Last I heard he'd be back in October. Or maybe November for the DVD and Bluray release?
Hmm.. either way I think you can go to the website or a store location and ask to be notified when he's back?

All I know is that he'll be back in October but I don't have a date. I already have mine from the movie release back in June.
I will, but mainly to accompany the first movie, which had a better pace to the plot development and character development in my opinion. I do admit that the visuals and animation in the second movie were beautiful, though. whee
MooMooJuice
I'm definitely buying it.
And some day I'll get around to buying all the other DVDS for the TV series and specials. Some day...

Hiccstrid art!! Loving it heart

I preordered the dvd/bluray at Walmart biggrin
*squeezes sheep toy*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out