Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Miss-dark8607
Mickey mouse should become a Sith lord and kill Jar Jar.

/thread

I like the sound of this a lot.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I like the Pixar cartoon idea, but it cannot be for a main movie, or god help us another pandering side project, like that Ewok show some years back

I mean I would enjoy a serious animated movie about Han Solo and how he met Chewie or got the Millennium Falcon, and I would love it even more if Harrison Ford voiced his own character

or a movie about Obi Wans training before episode one

A serious animated movie would be good to fill in some gaps in the story, not to tell the next chapter though

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Inkmind
DemonDeparted
Personally I think they should do Pixar style animation and have the original actors voices. Honestly, trying to have them back on screen wouldn't be very entertaining. Harrison Ford is 70 now, and personally Mark Hamill is looking kind of rough... Any thoughts?

And a pic of Mark Hamill, in case you haven't seen a recent one.User Image

poor mark hamill. he never got a big career off a cult classic that he starred in. All he got was voice work. I feel bad for him.

Feel bad for him?

He's to date a fan favorite Joker, and not only has he become a part of DC history, he's responsible for his own comic books, check his filmography, he's been busy since Star Wars

He got his cult movie niche, honestly not as big or exciting as a serious Hollywood career, but honestly its probably more fun and has a strangely more loyal fanbase

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hex Maniac Dominique
I don't care how they do it, just PLEASE don't bring Darth Vader back from the dead.

Let him rest in peace!

sshhhhhhhh!!!!!! Don't give Disney any ideas! stare

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
iSaibot
Mickey vs Yoda in Kingdom Hearts 3

No, Riku vs Darth Vader in Kingdom Hearts 3

Wheezing Lunatic

Blind Red Dragon
Inkmind
DemonDeparted
Personally I think they should do Pixar style animation and have the original actors voices. Honestly, trying to have them back on screen wouldn't be very entertaining. Harrison Ford is 70 now, and personally Mark Hamill is looking kind of rough... Any thoughts?

And a pic of Mark Hamill, in case you haven't seen a recent one.User Image

poor mark hamill. he never got a big career off a cult classic that he starred in. All he got was voice work. I feel bad for him.

Feel bad for him?

He's to date a fan favorite Joker, and not only has he become a part of DC history, he's responsible for his own comic books, check his filmography, he's been busy since Star Wars

He got his cult movie niche, honestly not as big or exciting as a serious Hollywood career, but honestly its probably more fun and has a strangely more loyal fanbase

it probably is more fun for him. And i'm not saying that he isn't well known, or gotten a good career. I just wish that we got to see his face more often.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Inkmind
Blind Red Dragon

Feel bad for him?

it probably is more fun for him. And i'm not saying that he isn't well known, or gotten a good career. I just wish that we got to see his face more often.
I admit I love it when I get to see Mark Hamill
but lets be honest since that car accident he's had a face for cartoons
and it makes his live appearances a bigger treat when we do get to see him
I get all giddy for this clip

just seeing him and hearing that Joker voice is just scary and amazing for me

Wheezing Lunatic

Blind Red Dragon
Inkmind
Inkmind
Blind Red Dragon

Feel bad for him?

I admit I love it when I get to see Mark Hamill
but lets be honest since that car accident he's had a face for cartoons
and it makes his live appearances a bigger treat when we do get to see him
I get all giddy for this clip

just seeing him and hearing that Joker voice is just scary and amazing for me

wow that is pretty cool.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The prequels proved that Lucas doesn't really know what he's doing with the series.

Honestly its in better hands with disney.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
No. No more Star Wars! At all! I don't care, and I think they finally give the damn series a rest! But of course, it's Disney.

Is anyone else but me bothered by the fact that Disney now has possession of Marvel, and Star Wars anyway? I mean, who are they going to conquer next? Nickelodeon?? Cartoon Network?? It seems like they're trying to take over media!

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Captain Dory
No. No more Star Wars! At all! I don't care, and I think they finally give the damn series a rest! But of course, it's Disney.

Is anyone else but me bothered by the fact that Disney now has possession of Marvel, and Star Wars anyway? I mean, who are they going to conquer next? Nickelodeon?? Cartoon Network?? It seems like they're trying to take over media!

Because everyone remember how horrible the avengers movie was. Also at the time of the marvel buyout. Marvel was on the verge of bankruptcy.

Also

Nick = viacom

Cartoonnetwork =Warner bros.
i still cant believe that mark was the joker

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
amigobear v3
Captain Dory

Because everyone remember how horrible the avengers movie was. Also at the time of the marvel buyout. Marvel was on the verge of bankruptcy.

Also

Nick = viacom

Cartoonnetwork =Warner bros.

The Avengers movie was great. Sheesh!

Timid Fatcat

13,100 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
They shouldnt even do it. Starwars sucks!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff