Have you watched Heroes before?

Yea it was great! 0.32743362831858 32.7% [ 37 ]
No.. never heard of it. 0.29203539823009 29.2% [ 33 ]
Yea and I wish they hadn't cancelled the show!! 0.21238938053097 21.2% [ 24 ]
Gold!!! 0.16814159292035 16.8% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
1 2 >

Sweet Gaian

It's a show they showed on NBC in 2008. It was directed by Tim Kring. I was watching Seasons 1 and 2 last night.. and I wondered why Kring cancelled the show! It was such a great tv show!

Did you like Heroes, too?
Who was your favorite character?
If you had any ability, then what would you choose?

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Season 4 basically sucked, so that's why it was cancelled. My favorite character is Sylar and the power I would want is invisibility.
The should have just made it a mini series.. having only the first season. The second season started out good, but then it began to fall... then the 3rd and then the 4th was more of a nightmare, so I see why they canceled it. The characters would go out of character, they would change what they said from the whole beginning and things just started not making since. Plus, I loved Sylar, but then they what they do with him isn't so great. So, yeah, to me, it is good that it was canceled.
Godiva the Angel
It's a show they showed on NBC in 2008. It was directed by Tim Kring. I was watching Seasons 1 and 2 last night.. and I wondered why Kring cancelled the show! It was such a great tv show!

Did you like Heroes, too?
Who was your favorite character?
If you had any ability, then what would you choose?

you'll know why it was cancelled once you get to season 3 and 4

Sweet Gaian

CocaineFueledRants
Season 4 basically sucked, so that's why it was cancelled. My favorite character is Sylar and the power I would want is invisibility.

I liked Peter. He could absorb other people's abilities which I thought was awesome! Seems like everyone liked Sylar.. he has a freaky stare.
I would want to have the ability to change metal and stone into gold. That'd be so awesome! xd

Sweet Gaian

Solstice211

I watched part of Season 3 and thought of it as great! Didn't get to watch Season 4, though. sweatdrop

Eh.. there's no use watching the other seasons now, though.. ever since I heard they cancelled the show. crying

Friendly Exhibitionist

I didn't like some of the characters, but I loved Heroes in general. I was bummed when it was cancelled, but I also felt the show had run it course by the last season. Sylar was always my favorite even though his character got kinda lame in the end.

Sweet Gaian

shavebola
I didn't like some of the characters, but I loved Heroes in general. I was bummed when it was cancelled, but I also felt the show had run it course by the last season. Sylar was always my favorite even though his character got kinda lame in the end.

I only liked him when he was Gabriel Gray not Sylar. gonk

Original Poster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Never even heard of it before!

Sweet Gaian

Fabadozer

Well that's because it came out in 2008.
It was an awesome show until they cancelled the show.. gonk

Original Poster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Godiva the Angel
Fabadozer

Well that's because it came out in 2008.
It was an awesome show until they cancelled the show.. gonk

They canceled a tv show I used to watch called Flashback. Still gutted.
Godiva the Angel
Solstice211

I watched part of Season 3 and thought of it as great! Didn't get to watch Season 4, though. sweatdrop

Eh.. there's no use watching the other seasons now, though.. ever since I heard they cancelled the show. crying

read the online comics smile

Lonely Consumer

20,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I liked Heroes too. Honestly I didn't enjoy it as much the last couple seasons, but I thought the way it ended it was hyping up to become great again. I think they could have done something really cool with the story if it hadn't been cancelled. I'm going to go look up the online comics the other person mentioned tho - hadn't heard of those!
I liked Peter, but Sylar was probably my favourite. He did creepy/evil really well.
I think I'd like something cool and flashy as an ability, like flying or superspeed.

Invisible Regular

Poll is bias. stare How about yes I watched it and only like the first season. Like most people. Or yes but I didn't get into it. Just saying. Anyways yeah I checked it out but it was too dumb and it kept getting dumper. Also didn't like the fact that why it had a nice minority cast it ended up becoming just like every other show out there in term of basically having an all white cast. Sylar was just a dumb character and should have died at the end of Villains. Same with a lot of characters really.
That was my second favorite show, just after "Lost." They canceled it because people were losing interest. My favorite character was Sylar. If I could have any ability I would choose invisibility.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff