Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

~

+1 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Wheezing Kitten

ok i just started watching this show a few days ago (yes it is on netflix) and i'm not sure what i think about it. a part of me finds it interesting and unique but another part of me believes it to be really cheesy and a bit too similar to concepts like twilight or trueblood, thanks to the whole werewolf/vampire thing. what do u guys think? should i keep watching? i am on the 4th or 5th episode of the first season.

Wheezing Kitten

...ok well

Newbie Gaian

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Great show, for a Horror/Thriller show... thing.
Watched both seasons. Yes, it is a bit overplayed and some parts are kinda cheesy, but I found myself intrigued by it. I went on a Horror binge in Netflix awhile ago and was pretty darn satisfied by the first episode. I also was almost turned away by the cliché of werewolf/vampire thing as well as some of the graphic nature and... Extremely Objectionable Morals, I'll say. This show will gross you out. However, I think the creators did an excellent job, giving what they had to work with (wolf/vamp/small town themes), especially the two main characters. Like, how Roman isn't really EXACTLY a vampire... It's neat (to me, at least). Both are very realistic and connectable characters as well.
Overall, just keep in mind that it's Horror. Horror has a bad rep, and for what it's worth, this show did a really good job with the story line, as well as creeping the creep out of it's viewers.
I'd recommend watching it. (if you're old enough)
mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces