Aged Lunatic

Cabin Boy.

I admit it..... emo

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
I love horribly awesome B movies, but one movie that I've watched an embarrassing amount of times is This is the End. It's my go-to movie when I have nothing to do.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Billy Madison.
I am so freakin' serious.
As soon as I saw the title I thought "street fighter". RIP Raul Julia. He alone made a terrible movie great, that got better/worse with time and someone managed to make a worse one since. Honestly, I did not think it was possible.

Friendly Bibliophile

8,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Flatterer 200
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
I like the vibe of the movie. The book was nice too!
I guess this is my guilty-pleasure-movie because Charlie had to perform on stage. I sometimes feel like Charlie in school too! When I'm on my bed or on my sofa, I feel superior, more confident watching Charlie struggle to socialize. I'm not a bad person. It actually makes me feel a little bit guilty, ha.

Catching Fire
I'm going to buy this movie soon. It might be another guilty pleasure. I watched it when it first came out in theaters. Watching Johanna take her dress off in the elevator was really hot.

Kindly Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Those should never be considered "guilty pleasure" movies.

rolleyes

aka: those are all epically amazing.

Sarcastic Hunter

23,090 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
"It's a Boy Girl Thing" with Kevin Zegers.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Michael Bay Transformer movies. I know they are bad, but I cannot deny I love watching giant robots fight each other. Also, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole. For a movie, it is fairly basic and barely follows the plot of the books, but damn I just love owls so much and the cgi in it is so fantastic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff