Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
So, after watching Pacific Rim again [and still getting irritated at the fact they made those other jaegers completely useless, and that the commander is the reason why some of them went down so quick].

I was curious as to how other people think they should combine these. And no, saying "they shouldn't lolz" isn't a real answer.

I was thinking, the plans of Monster Island should go down. Towards the end of Monster Island, in which case I hope they keep Godzilla, Ghidora, and Mothra alive- I want the jaeger crew to find out about a few new riffs opening up in different areas.

Meaning, Pacific Rim 2 to include the jaegers having to use Godzilla to their advantage, while either fighting with or off the invading kaiju that come out of the riff.

Maybe that can also be a way to introduce different past Godzilla characters into the new Zillaverse.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
A Pacific Rim and Godzilla crossover would be cool. It might actually happen as both movies are from Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures.
I don't know. The Godzilla-verse is just a bit too....what's the word; cartoonish for PR.

Don't misunderstand. I absolutely love the big G, from the hokey to the gory days, but I'm not sure they'd blend quite as well. Gyspy Danger just seems a bit underwhelming being in the same universe as Jet Jaguar for goodness sake. 4laugh

Then again, it's not like the Godzilla-verse has been consistent....

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Harry Klegg
I don't know. The Godzilla-verse is just a bit too....what's the word; cartoonish for PR.

Don't misunderstand. I absolutely love the big G, from the hokey to the gory days, but I'm not sure they'd blend quite as well. Gyspy Danger just seems a bit underwhelming being in the same universe as Jet Jaguar for goodness sake. 4laugh

I thought PR was pretty cartoon-y too xd

I would LOVE a PR and Godzilla crossover.
Seeing how Legendary did the designs for both kaiju, I think it would be amazing.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Harry Klegg

I mean, let's be real here.

I would say PR is just as cartoonish as the new Godzilla. They both handled Kaiju correctly.

I'd say if anything, the issue is size. I'm pretty sure PR could just correct that with "Well, let's upsize Gypsy Danger, and remake some others.".

I would love to see Godzilla completely curb stomp one of the jaegers in the original size, like literally just stomp on it.

Honestly, the new Godzilla design is probably my favorite Godzilla design. Love how big he is, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff