Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anybody like Glee or hate it?? I personally like it, but I understand if there are people who don't like it.

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
I go back and forth on whether I like it or not. Either way I still watch. I don't really like the adult characters on the show except Coach Bieste and Kurt's dad.
I can't stand Kurt! He reminds me of a 12 year girl with a caffiene problem!

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
Yes, but I love the way he sings. I think maybe that is why I watch, I like the way most of them sing but the characters themselves UGH!
I actually like Glee. Sure, some of the characters are annoying in their own ways. For instance, I really don't like Mercedes. But that doesn't mean the show itself isn't good.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
__Lost-n-expulsion__
Yes, but I love the way he sings. I think maybe that is why I watch, I like the way most of them sing but the characters themselves UGH!

I like the show to a certain degree, but a lot of the characters really annoy me. Some of them have personalities where one trait is over the top for the las 3 seasons and I can't stand them (Rachel and Sue mostly, and Blaine)
it's ok. I watch it
I love Glee personally cuz not only is it fun to watch and fun to listen to the performances, but I like how well people relate to it. I mean, you can't help but know that there are other people like those characters out there, ya know? Not as extreme but very similar. I understand why people would hate it though since it can gt annoying and sometimes has its boring moments. And there are the super fans....
I think that I am a medium fan. I try to watch all the episodes but Rachel and Fin get on my last nerve. I understand that they are the main characters but they are so whiny!!!
I love Glee. Probably because I generaly like to watch people dancing and singing smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff