44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
I'm not sure if they're done with it... it would make Lincoln seem like a pretty inconsequential character.
To be honest, he always has been an inconsequential character. Ever since we've seen his character in the alternate universe he's been trying to get with Olivia and now he finally did.

Yeah, you've got a good point... it just seems weird to give an inconsequential character so much face-time that the audience would become attached.

Maybe his purpose was being a character about whom the audience would actually care, while not being one of the absolute 'core' characters, since Cpt. Broyles had to have one of his own die before reforming.

I just feel like he has to have had a purpose. lol
I think his purpose was to get with Fauxlivia because up until now there's been an obstacle in the way. While I understand it was a bit weird to give him so much screen time, but he was important ever since the alternate world was shown and now that universe is disconnected. It feels he was only good for being in universe B and his alternate self dying and the one from our timeline crossing over confirmed it.

Yeah, I think you're right.

Beloved Flatterer

Heheh, Fringe is so popular in my school. Even the teachers love it and sometimes make us watch it in class when there's nothing to do. biggrin Lucky me.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
User Image
rofl

Snuggly Blob

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
User Image
This... just made my day.
I can't wait for the season finale tomorrow, even if it means waiting months for a new one. I'm dying to find out what all the experiments are for.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite
I can't wait for the season finale tomorrow, even if it means waiting months for a new one. I'm dying to find out what all the experiments are for.

I'm on the edge of my seat, I can't bloody wait... I spent a couple of hours tonight, reading predictions and theories, as well as checking out the extended trailer.

Snuggly Blob

I've been watching every preview for tonight's episode that I can; I'm so excited. >w< So glad that they got another season too, albeit a short one. I'll love seeing how everything unfolds.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Oh wow, only a few more hours until the season finale! I can't. Frigging. WAIT!

Getting ready to start Twitter and Get-Glue campaigning an hour before the show! #BuildABetterWorld

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Shimo Kousetsu
I've been watching every preview for tonight's episode that I can; I'm so excited. >w< So glad that they got another season too, albeit a short one. I'll love seeing how everything unfolds.

I can't wait to see Bell's little utopia thing there... have you been following any of the theories?
I'm really beginning to wonder of this entire fourth season was "real" or "current" (and this theory pleases me, since we may still have the other universe)!

Snuggly Blob

Wow, what a season finale.

It, like a few recent episodes, is leaving me feeling empty though, because you can tell they're trying to wrap it up, and that saddens me. :c

Other than that, I loved the resolution to Bell's plan. He did nothing but activate Olivia, and her latent powers were more than enough to collapse the worlds. Wow. I'll miss super-Olivia though. Maybe I'll go a bit more in-depth on my thoughts later, I have projects to do. ;-;

In other news, still very excited that we get thirteen more episodes!

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I thought it was an amazing season finale. I cried because I was sad, then I cried because I was glad.
I have a sinking feeling about Walter, thinking back/forward to "Letters in Transit", when that piece of brain is restored.
That finale was kinda expected, but still really good. The ending was the best part as usual, what Walter did to save the world and Olivia was out of character. Looks like Leonard Nemoy will return after another long hiatus, which I'm excited to see his new plans. Looks like Olivia got pregnant faster than I anticipated, here comes baby Henrietta.

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Fringe. I haven't watched it from the first season, so at times I get confused. But, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FRINGE! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Sweet Gaian

I watched the first and second season, then got tired of it.
But my brother is obsessed with this show.
Fringe.
He was also upset how Grey's Anatomy ended.

I am a huge fan of Once Upon A Time.
Do you watch it??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas