Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
I've been watching since it came out seaso one. I can't wait till the first episode of the 2 part finale tonight. I was sad when they turned off the machine to the other side last week, wonder what will happen now.

I can't wait! I actually cried last week... and from the spoiler preview for this week, it looks incredibly intense.
I just watched it and it's intense, especially since it's the episode before the season finale.

SPOILERS!!!
I was shocked that William Bell was behind all the experiments, but mostly that I forgot about his existence in this new timeline. I just want to find out what all these random experiments accomplish, since it seems like the Fringe team keeps stopping their plan. The preview for the finale suggests that Olivia has been controlled by Bell from the start, so Olivia must be connected to it.

I can't believe Astrid got shot, I hope she turns out okay.

Me too... doesn't look good for Olivia next week... I'm not too worried about Astrid, after the Observers episode.
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
I've been watching since it came out seaso one. I can't wait till the first episode of the 2 part finale tonight. I was sad when they turned off the machine to the other side last week, wonder what will happen now.

I can't wait! I actually cried last week... and from the spoiler preview for this week, it looks incredibly intense.
I just watched it and it's intense, especially since it's the episode before the season finale.

SPOILERS!!!
I was shocked that William Bell was behind all the experiments, but mostly that I forgot about his existence in this new timeline. I just want to find out what all these random experiments accomplish, since it seems like the Fringe team keeps stopping their plan. The preview for the finale suggests that Olivia has been controlled by Bell from the start, so Olivia must be connected to it.

Me too... doesn't look good for Olivia next week... I'm not too worried about Astrid, after the Observers episode.
Now that you mention that future episode it would appear that both Olivia and Astrid will be fine.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite

SPOILERS!!!

Now that you mention that future episode it would appear that both Olivia and Astrid will be fine.

I don't know... I didn't see Olivia in the future episode, and I remember Walter hating Belly because of 'what he did to Olivia'...
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite

SPOILERS!!!

I don't know... I didn't see Olivia in the future episode, and I remember Walter hating Belly because of 'what he did to Olivia'...
You forgot that Henrietta was her daughter and she was with her parents for 3 years before they both disappeared. I don't recall Walter saying what happened to Olivia was because of William, he was kept secret until this episode. Either way, what happened to Olivia won't occur for awhile.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite

You forgot that Henrietta was her daughter and she was with her parents for 3 years before they both disappeared. I don't recall Walter saying what happened to Olivia was because of William, he was kept secret until this episode. Either way, what happened to Olivia won't occur for awhile.

I thought Henrietta was Fauxlivia's child.
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Henry was Fauxlivia's child in the other timeline, he doesn't exist anymore.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Oh! Okay, it makes sense now, thanks!

Snuggly Blob

I'm glad this thread's a bit active. 4laugh

Am I the only one a bit disappointed with how anticlimactic Jones' death was? ;c Although I very much enjoyed Olivia's display of her powers.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Shimo Kousetsu

Am I the only one a bit disappointed with how anticlimactic Jones' death was? ;c Although I very much enjoyed Olivia's display of her powers.

I expected a lot more from his death, too... maybe they just have SO much to jam in there (I remember reading that they had enough ideas for a few more seasons, so maybe they're trying to cram it all in during the next 14 episodes). I actually laughed while she was using Peter's body to beat him up. razz
I'm still hung up on the other universe no longer being around... I hope we see them again.
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Oh! Okay, it makes sense now, thanks!
No problem, I've seen each episode twice because the show is really confusing at times. I still don't fully understand the majority of it even after it's explained because I suck at science.
Shimo Kousetsu

His death was a bit anticlimactic, even though I expected he was going to die after William Bell mentioned sacrificing someone. Villains always seem to send their lackies on missions and know they will die in the end. If he was hit by a sunbeam or something more exciting, it would've been better than just falling over and disintegrating. I also am confused why David Robert Jones used a crowbar on Peter to kill him, whatever happened to using a gun?

I did enjoy Olivia's power display, she's finally starting to use it more. Even if she's being controlled by William Bell, it can't be for long. I also realized she maybe the only connection to the other universe now with her power. I want to see the alternate universe again also, but I think Fringe is done with that storyline. Maybe we'll see other universes or dimensions, whatever they cook up next.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I'm not sure if they're done with it... it would make Lincoln seem like a pretty inconsequential character.
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
I'm not sure if they're done with it... it would make Lincoln seem like a pretty inconsequential character.
To be honest, he always has been an inconsequential character. Ever since we've seen his character in the alternate universe he's been trying to get with Olivia and now he finally did.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
To be honest, he always has been an inconsequential character. Ever since we've seen his character in the alternate universe he's been trying to get with Olivia and now he finally did.

Yeah, you've got a good point... it just seems weird to give an inconsequential character so much face-time that the audience would become attached.

Maybe his purpose was being a character about whom the audience would actually care, while not being one of the absolute 'core' characters, since Cpt. Broyles had to have one of his own die before reforming.

I just feel like he has to have had a purpose. lol
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Yeah, you've got a good point... it just seems weird to give an inconsequential character so much face-time that the audience would become attached.

Maybe his purpose was being a character about whom the audience would actually care, while not being one of the absolute 'core' characters, since Cpt. Broyles had to have one of his own die before reforming.

I just feel like he has to have had a purpose. lol
I think his purpose was to get with Fauxlivia because up until now there's been an obstacle in the way. While I understand it was a bit weird to give him so much screen time, but he was important ever since the alternate world was shown and now that universe is disconnected. It feels he was only good for being in universe B and his alternate self dying and the one from our timeline crossing over confirmed it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff