Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Shimo Kousetsu
Lunarflowermaiden
Shimo Kousetsu

I haven't watched any of those. ;_; I didn't really like Terra Nova, and as much as I love JJ Abrams, Alcatraz just seemed meh to me. Other Fox shows I like are mostly Bones and... Yeah mostly just Bones and Fringe.

I tried watching Terra Nova. Got a few episodes in, started wishing for most of the characters to be eaten by dinosaurs, stopped watching.

I love Fringe though.
That's basically my thoughts on it. ;D It didn't give me much attachment to the characters.

Fringe, on the other hand... <3

Yeah. It seemed too much like a soap opera with dinosaurs. The teenage son character (don't remember his name) was the worst.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50

I am a huge fan.
But atm, I'm a little annoyed with season three.
I guess I am just confused. emo
Shimo Kousetsu
NinjaCat247
Whattttt that was definitely a short summary. rofl

Lol, sure it was cat_razz

Snuggly Blob

Lunarflowermaiden
Hahaha exactly.... Couldn't see myself watching it.

Little Dead Soldier
What about it is confusing to you? :3

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Shimo Kousetsu

Little Dead Soldier

I guess the point.
I don't understand why the 3rd season starts off in another Timeline. Like to me, this just opens a box of unanswered questions for this Timeline and the original Timeline hasn't even finished explaining things or settling unsolved issues. Like, what happened to Fauliva's Baby? Where the observers go/where they come from?
How is Robert Jones alive? We saw him cut in half. No human could live thru that.

BLARG. I'm so confused and a little frustrated. I freakin love the show. But I want answers already!! D;

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Little Dead Soldier
Shimo Kousetsu

Little Dead Soldier

I guess the point.
I don't understand why the 3rd season starts off in another Timeline. Like to me, this just opens a box of unanswered questions for this Timeline and the original Timeline hasn't even finished explaining things or settling unsolved issues. Like, what happened to Fauliva's Baby? Where the observers go/where they come from?
How is Robert Jones alive? We saw him cut in half. No human could live thru that.

BLARG. I'm so confused and a little frustrated. I freakin love the show. But I want answers already!! D;

That's not the third season, that is the fourth season (which is ongoing).

Fauxlivia's baby does not exist in this timeline, because Peter did not exist to father it.
Robert Jones is alive because Peter did not exist, and couldn't prevent him from crossing over (which chopped him in half).

Basically all of the changes boil down to Peter never existing, so he was never there to influence events. This includes changes to both Walter and Walternate's personalities, and Olivia's (not sure if Fauxlivia is all that different, aside from the lack of baby).

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Lunarflowermaiden

Fauxlivia's baby does not exist in this timeline, because Peter did not exist to father it.
Robert Jones is alive because Peter did not exist, and couldn't prevent him from crossing over (which chopped him in half).

Basically all of the changes boil down to Peter never existing, so he was never there to influence events. This includes changes to both Walter and Walternate's personalities, and Olivia's (not sure if Fauxlivia is all that different, aside from the lack of baby).

Yeah , I meant 4th.

But why take Peter out? It makes no sense. I was hoping the 4th season would've started out of the two universes trying to fix the worlds and bring Peter back.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Little Dead Soldier
Lunarflowermaiden

Yeah , I meant 4th.

But why take Peter out? It makes no sense. I was hoping the 4th season would've started out of the two universes trying to fix the worlds and bring Peter back.

Well I think taking him out was partly to put everyone on somewhat unfamiliar territory, so people new to the show wouldn't be so lost (because everyone kind of is). They are always trying to get new viewers, since Fringe always seems to have an axe looming over it.

As far as the storyline goes, if I remember the end of the third season right, it was the observers that removed him. So who the hell knows what their motivation is.

Snuggly Blob

Little Dead Soldier
Shimo Kousetsu

Little Dead Soldier

I guess the point.

Ahhhh, season four. :3 They took him out to sort of test the characters. There are a lot of interviews with the creators about that. To "balance" the universes he accidentally got erased from the timeline, which created this new one. Fauxlivia's baby, Henry, doesn't exist here because Peter didn't. DRJ is alive because Peter wasn't there to kill him.

The observers didn't remove him per se, but they feel it balanced things since he wasn't supposed to be alive. I'm thinking that September (the main observer we always see) had some part in returning Peter as well, since the other observers were not happy with him about Peter being back.

I'm gonna point you at my blog about Fringe because I actually hashed through all those points. :'D here

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I am OBSESSED with Fringe... I plan on reading every word of your blog, and I'd love to discuss the show and it's mythology with you!

Snuggly Blob

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
I am OBSESSED with Fringe... I plan on reading every word of your blog, and I'd love to discuss the show and it's mythology with you!
Awesome. 4laugh I haven't had a chance to update in ages, but I hope to once school is over (very soon). :'D
I've been watching since it came out seaso one. I can't wait till the first episode of the 2 part finale tonight. I was sad when they turned off the machine to the other side last week, wonder what will happen now.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Kid Kryptonite
I've been watching since it came out seaso one. I can't wait till the first episode of the 2 part finale tonight. I was sad when they turned off the machine to the other side last week, wonder what will happen now.

I can't wait! I actually cried last week... and from the spoiler preview for this week, it looks incredibly intense.
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Kid Kryptonite

I can't wait! I actually cried last week... and from the spoiler preview for this week, it looks incredibly intense.
I just watched it and it's intense, especially since it's the episode before the season finale.

SPOILERS!!!
I was shocked that William Bell was behind all the experiments, but mostly that I forgot about his existence in this new timeline. I just want to find out what all these random experiments accomplish, since it seems like the Fringe team keeps stopping their plan. The preview for the finale suggests that Olivia has been controlled by Bell from the start, so Olivia must be connected to it.

I can't believe Astrid got shot, I hope she turns out okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff