Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Blob

I am a huge fan. I've watched since season 1 (I was drawn in when I heard someone yell "Olivia!" in the other room where the tv was on and peeked in. That's my name too.), and am waiting from episode to episode for more.

I'd love to find someone to discuss the mythology of Fringe with. emotion_awesome I just started a veryveryvery in-depth blog on theories and connections between things today, and would love someone to bounce ideas off of.

Anyoneeeeee? ;w;

Feline Phantom

Really, no one? o.o
Hiya! I am also a really huge fan of Fringe, I have been waiting for someone to post a topic on fringe and you finaly did! Yay, so what type of ideas do you wanna talk about 3nodding

8,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
HERE. YES. FRINGE. YES. DO GO ON.

But really, I find I've developed a mild dependency on friday night Fringe viewings. I had two friends force-feed me the first two seasons and I have been hooked ever since. Link your blog/expound some ideas - I'd love to discuss them.

Snuggly Blob

The Sycamore Lady

NinjaCat247

Quoted to let you know to come back. <3

Blog is here. It's rather lengthy, there's just so much~

And yes, I'm dependent on Fringe now too. rofl I've forced my boyfriend to watch it with me now too, and am teaching him what he missed~
Shimo Kousetsu
The Sycamore Lady

NinjaCat247

Quoted to let you know to come back. <3

Blog is here. It's rather lengthy, there's just so much~

And yes, I'm dependent on Fringe now too. rofl I've forced my boyfriend to watch it with me now too, and am teaching him what he missed~

Lol, nice job! I'm still trying to get my boyfriend to watch the show, and I think the blog idea is pretty cool. I'll try reading it but sometimes its a bit hard to read long stuff xp
I watch it occasionally lol

I'm more of a Terra Nova/Falling Skies/Grimm, Alcatraz/Spartacus and lots more lol

Snuggly Blob

NinjaCat247
Hehe, I honestly wanted to make it shorter but there's just so much stuff that I could've gotten into... gonk And I didn't want to leave anything out.

Basically: David Robert Jones' lack of appearing in this timeline before now=why Olivia doesn't have her abilities unlocked. That's one of my main points. Then pondering who will kill Olivia, according to September. In the first timeline Walternate killed her even though she had seen her "killer" in "LSD," so I'm pondering if it's just in this timeline that she has to be killed.

Then stuff about her getting original-Livia's memories.

But that's the short version of it. xD Hopefully it'll be easier to read if you just skim it for the main points.

Steel Crimson
Oh hai. :3
I haven't watched any of those. ;_; I didn't really like Terra Nova, and as much as I love JJ Abrams, Alcatraz just seemed meh to me. Other Fox shows I like are mostly Bones and... Yeah mostly just Bones and Fringe.
I like to watch lots of shows, tend to stick around Sci-Fi though! I like to have a range of different types of shows.

Snuggly Blob

I don't have enough time for too many shows. ;-;

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Shimo Kousetsu

I haven't watched any of those. ;_; I didn't really like Terra Nova, and as much as I love JJ Abrams, Alcatraz just seemed meh to me. Other Fox shows I like are mostly Bones and... Yeah mostly just Bones and Fringe.

I tried watching Terra Nova. Got a few episodes in, started wishing for most of the characters to be eaten by dinosaurs, stopped watching.

I love Fringe though.
Lunarflowermaiden
Shimo Kousetsu

I tried watching Terra Nova. Got a few episodes in, started wishing for most of the characters to be eaten by dinosaurs, stopped watching.

I love Fringe though.

Lol aren't you a cheery person xd
Shimo Kousetsu
NinjaCat247
Hehe, I honestly wanted to make it shorter but there's just so much stuff that I could've gotten into... gonk And I didn't want to leave anything out.

Basically: David Robert Jones' lack of appearing in this timeline before now=why Olivia doesn't have her abilities unlocked. That's one of my main points. Then pondering who will kill Olivia, according to September. In the first timeline Walternate killed her even though she had seen her "killer" in "LSD," so I'm pondering if it's just in this timeline that she has to be killed.

Then stuff about her getting original-Livia's memories.

But that's the short version of it. xD Hopefully it'll be easier to read if you just skim it for the main points.

Steel Crimson
Oh hai. :3

Lol that isn't very short, but I can see how its hard to shorten it up more cat_3nodding

Snuggly Blob

Lunarflowermaiden
Shimo Kousetsu

I love Fringe though.
That's basically my thoughts on it. ;D It didn't give me much attachment to the characters.

Fringe, on the other hand... <3

Snuggly Blob

NinjaCat247
Whattttt that was definitely a short summary. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items